Chapter 3

He still looking at us then when he realizes what he saw, he turns around and locks the door shouting outside, "Hey James just call me when you are finished." And he left. I am not that surprised that someone might come in so, so after the test I wear my sports bra, and leave my shirt open. Then, my friend James who is still in shock at what happened looks at me, like what just happened? I shrug and said, "It's nothing James don't worry about it. It's not like we are together caught cheating by my boyfriend or something." Saying that I also felt that I am committing a sin to someone but I know I did not. 

I said goodbye to James and headed to the exit. Then, I saw that man again flirting with other nurses. He looks at me, clearly looking into my eyes that I can't pull away, so I turn my eyes to Mark who is talking to my guard. I call his name and he approaches me, "Mark do I have an appointment for tomorrow?" I asked just to put some conversation. "You are free tomorrow ma'am, but why did you suddenly ask?" "Nothing, I just want to spend time with Annie, because I think I have been overworking myself because of what happened. Also, you can call me, Anna. I don't feel comfortable when you call me with a miss or ma'am and we are in the same age. Which I can also call you my brother if that is alright?" "Of course, Anna." He smiles and so did I. 

In the next morning, I woke up early to cook some breakfast for Annie, I also invite Andrew and Mark to join us. I cook some eggs with bacon and a cup of coffee for all of us. "What a pleasant surprise Anna, you did it yourself, dear?" Annie said. "Of course, I would never forget how you teach me to cook, so here it is." Then, Andrew and Mark also come down and sit in their chair, "It looks like you can be already a good wife Anna." Andrew teases. "Ha Ha Ha." I laughed sarcastically, "Seriously Drew? You can just say thank you than saying other things." 

After the meal and the talk, I go to my room to take a bath when I saw the flower and the fruit basket on my table. I call Annie and ask her where it came from. She said some guy went here yesterday, saying that he would return the gift that you gave. Then, I remember the time when we visit the house of the perverted doctor full of women in the house. Annie calls my name, "Anna, are you alright? Why are you smiling?" I was surprised when she said I am smiling. "Me? smiling? When?" I asked. "Just now, dear. Did you know that guy? Or is he your boyfriend?" "WHAT!! Boyfriend? I don't need a man in my life, they are just pain in the ass." I said defensively. "Okay, if you say so." Annie smiles and left. 

Am I really smiling? But why? To that man? No way! My mind is freaking out so, to stop this nonsense I need to breathe and just look at my face in the mirror. Then I take a bath. 

Because I have free time today, I plan to go to my favorite gym house. I wear my crop top sweater, shorts, and my rubber shoes. I tie my hair high and I run. While running, I notice that my direction is not in the gym. I find myself in a park with many children with their families. I stop running and remove my EarPods from my ears. Seeing them, makes me feel sad, as I remember my parents even though we are not close. 

Then someone taps my shoulder, but because of my reflexes, I get whoever hands it is and throw whoever it is on the floor. I heard a man groan in pain, so I look at him and saw the doctor. Great that doctor again. People are looking so; I help him up and sit him in the chair. But because I don't want to have any connection with him, I say goodbye and was about to start walking, when he grabs my hands and he said, "Wait, I think you forgot to say something." "Like what?" I spoke. He looks directly into my eyes so we are looking at each other's eyes. I feel different in his eyes so I turn away my look and said, "Why did you reject the gift?" I said just to say something. "Well, I don't clearly save you to get a high position or get close to you or whatever. I just save you because it is the right thing to do, also I don't need gifts, especially for people like you." "People like me? What is that supposed to mean?" I will say something, when he kisses me fast, that I don't have the time to dodge it or do something. Then he pulls away.