"Meet Tyla"

Monday: May 22nd 2005, 8:35am

"Come on guys, settle down, I've got some good news and some bad news, which do you want to hear first?" Asked Miss Riley with an excited tone. Everyone shouted "Good news first miss!" In sync. "Okay then the good news is that I've found somewhere we can visit but the bad news is, it's in a warehouse and the scientist is Lâzárk Ghéabaân Ghnovén a German scientist. Sorry guys! It's the best the school can afford." replied our disappointed teacher. We all looked at each other and agreed it was better than nothing and what's the worst that could happen.

The bell went

"Right go to your lessons now and remember tomorrow to bring lunch, water and a backpack for the trip." She said trying to shout over the rustling of bags and coats and loud chatter going on from inside and outside of the classroom. As we leave my best friends Charlie and Beth walk beside me and we talk about the trip. The classes three idiots were behind us Max, Chris and TYLA, uh the worst one of them all, the complete dumb jock! They were kicking a football around in the corridors. Unfortunately for us they were in all of our lessons and were literally on our tails. They were doing it on purpose just to Piss us off. "Ooh! He goes in for the goal he runs up and dribbles the ball and BAM! He scores." The raggedy white and blue football hits me straight on the back of my head and disturbs mine and the girls conversation. Chris and Max go "huh!" In sync with the girls, Tyla just runs around in little circles screaming "Goal!" I turn around with a disturbed and angry look on my face holding my my blue A4 maths and A5 green history books and my extremely heavy Atlas for geography. Tyla eventually stops singing and dancing and just stands there in front of me with a smug smile on his face. I pick up his ball. He expects our usual scrap were I call him a pathetic idiot and he calls me childish and a dumb blonde and a barbie. But Instead I pass him his ball and put the most fake smile on and carried on walking and talking until we reach our class. Tyla takes the ball and puts it under his arm and looks extremely confused. Max and Chris just laugh and pat Tyla on each of his shoulder blades at the top of his back and both say "unlucky mate!" and laugh between them and walk into class. Tyla eventually realises what's happened and enters our classroom still looking puzzled. All 5 of us are still laughing, especially when he enters the room.