The memories

No one's POV:
Both Mk and the shadow Mk looked at each other. The shadow Mk was smirking at him while the real Mk was in shocked and dizzy. After a long time staring wukong shouted his name, "MK!". Mk looked at wukong who was shouting his name ever since Mk turned around. A few hours later, Mk woke up by a sound calling his name, his real name, "Ao xiaotian." It keeps repeating over and over that made his head hurts. He thought to himself, "go away that's not my name it's Qi xiaotian not that."
Wukong's POV:
I woke up by the sound of gasping from next door. It was Mk's room. I got up and went to his room and saw him shivering, covering his ears. It felt familiar like this happened before but with someone else. I walked up to him and said, "Mk you okay." He looked at me in shocked like he is seeing a ghost. He looked at me for a moment and just backed away yelling , "NO NO STOP I DON'T WANNA SEE OR HEAR!" He covered his ears and closing his eyes. It felt like the time I first met the demon or human. I heard a noise from the door and was ready to attack until I saw macaque standing there. "What do you want."
Macaque POV:
I heard Mk yelling so I ran to his room and saw wukong standing next to him. He looked at me and asked the question. I reply, "I heard Mk yelling what are you doing." He looked at Mk who was afraid and crying. He said, "I heard a noise from his room and it was him making that noise so I came here to check on him." I walked up to them and lays down on Mk's bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.
Mk's POV:
I looked at wukong and macaque who was laying on my bed, so I lay down too. I felt safe and comfortable, the voices are gone and I was tired. I opened my eyes to see an old village with a child in front of me. He looks like the same size as me but it's a child. Must be another memories again. Let's see what's gonna happened next.
The boy ran as I followed him, the old village looks like the place where the bull king and wukong fought. We were teleported to a shrine where Buddha statue is. I looked and saw myself as a child training with the same boy. I heard myself calling his name, "hua Xiong!" I turned to see the Buddha statue it felt like the gods out there is taking care of me. The next I see is something that traumatized me, the place was burning everyone dying right in front of me. I saw myself running with hua Xiong as hua getting stabbed right in the heart with the same sword that my past self used as they were running from the demons. I saw myself yelling and asking at the gods to help hua and my family and everyone in the village but they didn't answer, no one came expect for two who only helped me, and me alone. Hua faded away as I cry and cry into him. I took the sword as the memory faded as I see myself as a monster destroying demons that's in my path no matter they are kind or soft. That's when I met him bai cheng. I saw myself having wings like I had before I could've use it to fly away but I couldn't I was still young I couldn't fly. As I grew older training with bai cheng who couldn't fly because his wings was broken. I helped him trying to fly but decided to make him wings, but it became worse he joined an army but couldn't take him because of his wings. I saw myself trying to finished the wings as I looked back and to see bai cheng ready to aim. We fight for some minutes as I tried to run away but failed as he shoot the arrows right on my wings. He took my wings, I wasn't able to fly because of him. I was full of anger as I ripped off my other wing. I turned as I heard screaming noise as I saw myself killing people with that cursed sword. I was in shock to see a monster that is me. That's when I saw macaque and wukong right in front of me is that what happened was that why I was injured. I was called a hero but I called myself a monster.
I woke up and see wukong and macaque still sleeping next to me. Why are they here when they know what my past life did, it's a curse, I'm a curse, a monster is who I am. I tried to get up trying to not wake them up. As I walked out of the room to see the sky.