Fergus

Legends are lessons...they ring with truths...

It was nearly eleventh centuries CE.

The story of the Highlands of Scotland doesn't begin with the king and queen.

It began with the Scottish fighter. He wore his green plaid outfit with his warrior armory. His archery set and his sword. The Scottish fighter has red hair. He was friendly, adventurous and determined.

His name was Fergus.

He wanders thru the forest, hunting with his two black deerhounds. They are young yet willing to smell the scent of woodland animals. Fergus smiles at them. "Did you catch something, laddies?" He asked his two black deerhounds.

They sniffed carefully at the ground. It took awhile at first. Then, they perked up their heads. The two black deerhounds are alerted. They howled, lifting their heads up in the air.

Fergus was cheerful. "Good boys." He whispered.

The two black deerhounds hurries forward.

Fergus goes after them. "Let's end this demon bear now!" He shouted.

Fergus and his two black deerhounds ran thru the trees. They go run and run and run as quick as the bunny.

The two black deerhounds are faster than their master. The Scottish fighter was behind yet confident. "Surround the monster, laddies! I'll be there with ye!" Fergus hollered.

They acknowledged his command. The two black deerhounds are going fierce. They sprinted up hastily like a cheetah.

The two black deerhounds made it to the woods' clearing. They stopped. The two black deerhounds barked at the creature irritatingly.

Someone screamed with a fright.

The Scottish fighter caught up with his two black pets. Fergus takes deeper breaths. He rested on the tree for a little bit. Afterwards, Fergus faced the unexpected thing. The Scottish fighter was baffled. "What in the world?" Fergus inquired.

He sees the two black deerhounds are angry at one peculiar being.

It was the man, clutching on the tree branch for life. He looked like a sloth by his hanging position. The poor creature was horrified.

He detected the redhead Scottish fighter. The odd being was concerned. "Hey! Sir! Could you please call off your dogs here?! I don't mean to be the trouble around the forest! I'm just trying to understand how I got here! I am harmless, really!" He exclaimed at the Scottish fighter.

Fergus faces his two black deerhounds. The Scottish fighter was annoyed yet smiling. "Down, laddies! Down! You're scaring the poor lad here! Down ye two!" Fergus called.

The two black deerhounds quits barking. They go back to their master. The two black deerhounds stands by the Scottish fighter.

Fergus was sympathetic at the peculiar being. The Scottish fighter gestures at him. "Ye can come down from the tree, lad. Sorry about my dogs here. They're just so friendly. We're looking for a bear." Fergus reassured, apologized and explained.

The odd being just chuckled with the Scottish fighter. He cautiously shifted himself to the next tree branch. The peculiar being efforts to climb down. He was awkward yet delighted. "It's all right. I'm kinda confused about myself today. First, I am getting into some history with how magic existed. As the years go by, it just...fades away..." The odd being clarified.

Fergus laughs. The Scottish fighter was perplexed yet smiling. "Magic?" He asked.

The peculiar being was solemn yet happy. "Yes...I guess maybe magic brought me here...I don't know how to explain...Or how I got here...It's so strange to me..." he answered in his explanation.

Fergus considered the odd being's situation. The Scottish fighter was curious. "My name is Fergus..." he introduced.

"What's your name, lad?" Fergus wonders.

The peculiar being reaches the ground. He got out of the shade from the one tree. It revealed that the odd being is the blue male elf.

He wears his gray Willowdale College sweatshirt. The blue elf man also wore his beige pants with a pair of brown shoes. He has the purple striped socks on his feet. The blue elf man got blue hair with his blue beard. He holds his brown wooden staff. The blue elf man was pleased to see someone in his smile. He looks like he wants to be in his company for awhile. Until his mind process for such an unusual world. The world of humans. The blue elf man was glad actually.

"It's Wilden Lightfoot, sir." He introduces to himself.