Chapter 31: Wild nights and good times🍋

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! 

DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:

- I HAVE TOO MUCH FUN WRITING SMUTS TO THE POINT WHERE ITS BECOME AN ISSUE (Help 🥲)

- I'M SO GOING TO HELL FOR THIS ONE

- GRAB THE HOLY WATER

I smiled as Black kept kissing me. It started passionately, but as we kept kissing, it was starting to get rougher and more desperate.

He pushed me down on my back and slowly crawled on top of me, straddling my hips.

He bit my bottom lip softly, asking for entrance. I knew it would be a losing battle if I tried to resist, so I just gave in immediately and parted my lips slightly, giving him access to explore my mouth. I laced my fingers in his black fluffy hair, tugging ever so slightly.

Slowly, he trailed his kisses down to my neck, sucking and nibbling the area. I was letting out small moans as he did so.

He slid his hands down to my waist to the bottom of my tank top. He pulled away from my neck and looked me deeply in my eyes, asking for permission to continue.

Breathless and blushing like mad, I nodded, allowing him to continue.

He gripped the bottom of my shirt and slowly lifted it over my head, tossing it to the ground somewhere.

I felt Black's eyes trail up and down my body, making me shiver.

He kisses my lips again before slowly trailing his kisses down to my throat and down to between my chest. "Arch." he commanded. I did as I was told and arched my back. He took that chance to try to unhook my bra.

Keyword is TRY.

He fiddled with it for a couple seconds before he let out a growl. I suddenly hear the sound of him breaking it. "Black. Really? You owe me a new one. That was my favorite one." I pouted. His kissed my lips softly. "It was in the way and it was pissing me off." he replied as he slid my now broken bra off my chest, leaving me exposed for him.

I blushed even more if possible and self consciously covered my chest, looking away from him. "Quit the staring will ya?" I said shyly. He grabbed my wrists and tore them away from my chest.

He wasted absolutely no time and took a nipple in his mouth, lightly nibbling and sucking it while he fondled my other breast. I let out soft moans and once again, I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"What about you?" I moaned out, lightly tugging at his top. He leaned up untied the red sash around his waist before he took off his dark gray vest and Black undershirt. I almost lost it at seeing him without a shirt.

As soon as he finished stripping his top half, we immediately went back to my breast, giving them the same treatment as before. A couple seconds later, he switched breasts and gave the other one the same sucking and nibbling treatment. 

A few more seconds pass before he pulled away from my chest and leaned up. I shivered as he traced my giant scar all the way down to the top of my shorts. 

He looked at me right in the eyes. "Are you sure? Once we start, I'm not stopping. No matter how much you beg me to." he said. I nodded my head. "I'm sure. Please." I said softly, slightly thrusting my hip upward. He smirked at my response and gripped my pants and slid them off, leaving me in just my black underwear. He stood up and slowly and teasingly pulled his black pants down, leaving him in his boxers, the tent in them VERY apparent. I couldn't help but stare at the sight in front of me.