Chapter 44: Surprise

THE BEGINNING CONTAINS SMUT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THE *** SYMBOLS. I WILL ALSO BUT THE *** WHEN IT STARTS. 

AGAIN, i'M SO SORRY. I COULDN'T RESIST. I HAVE TOO MUCH FUN WRITING SMUT CHAPTERS. 

ALSO! SINCE I'VE BEEN SO OBSESSED WITH GOKU BLACK LATELY, I MIGHT MAKE A BOOK WITH GOKU BLACK X READER VARIOUS LEMON SCENARIOS. WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED?

OK OK. I'LL SHUT UP NOW.

I woke up the next morning and groaned at the soreness of my lower region. "Fuck." I groaned under my breath. "You're finally awake." Black said softly as his arm tightened around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I could only groan once more, looking deeply into his eyes. "Thanks a lot, Black. I'm so fucking sore. How were you able to go 3 rounds?" I groaned out. "Saiyans have quite a bit of stamina." he said. 

********************

As soon as he finished his sentence, he turned and crawled on top of me, straddling me. I could feel his tip graze my entrance. "Black?" I called, slight nervousness hitting me. He leaned down and put his lips right next to my ear. "Why don't we make it 4 rounds?" he said seductively. 

He didn't even wait for a reply before he pushed himself deep into me, making me moan loudly. 

I was lying if I said I didn't want this. I absolutely did. But I knew I wouldn't be able to walk properly after this one.

He didn't hesitate to start ramming into me at a fast and powerful pace. I could only lay there and claw at his back, moaning loudly. "B-Black!" I moaned. He grunted and wrapped his hand around my throat. "Yea. You sound so beautiful moaning my name like that." he groaned out. "Black! More! Please!" I begged. "Only if you think you can handle it." he said with a grin. "I can! Please Black!" I cried out. "Ok then. You asked for it." And with that, he started going faster and harder. I could hear the sound of our skin slapping against each other with every thrust.

He sat up and grabbed me by my knees, pushing them further apart. I was a screaming mess beneath him. I was screaming his name over and over again, loving the full control he had over me. 

He pulled and turned me around so that I was on my hands and knees. I swayed my hips side to side, teasing him. He licked his lips at the sight before grabbing a hold of my waist and rammed himself back into me. 

The pleasure was almost too much. Any words I try to say would just come out sounding like gibberish. 

After a couple minutes, I felt the coil in my stomach become tighter. "B-Black! I'm close!" I screamed, closing my eyes tightly. "Cum for me." he growled in my ear. 

That was all I needed to hear before I felt that coil snap. I released all over his hard cock, screaming in absolute pleasure. He started thrusting slow but deeply, riding out my intense orgasm. 

He smirked at the wetness and pulled out, flipping me on my back. He crawled on top of me with a lustful smirk on his face. "Don't think we're done just because you came." As soon as he finished his sentence, he plunged back into me and went at a merciless speed. There was absolutely no being gentle with me. He was going full force. I couldn't help but squirm slightly at the sensitivity. "What do you think you're doing? You wanted this. So take it." he growled in my ear as his pace continued to increase. 

After another couple minutes, he pulled out. He rubbed himself for a couple seconds before releasing all over my chest and stomach, throwing his head back, a low groan escaping his lips.

 ********************

I lay there in a daze, panting and sweating like hell. I couldn't feel my legs anymore after that experience on top of last nights. He rolled beside me, laying on his back as well. "It never ceases to amaze me how amazing it feels." I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I agree."

After a couple of minutes, he gets up and walks over to the bathroom. He comes back with a damp face cloth. He walks back over to the bed and starts cleaning up his mess. 

Once it was all cleaned up, he picks me up bridal style and walks me back to the bathroom. He puts me down but keeps an arm around my waist to help hold me up. He reached in the shower and turned the water on. "You think you can stand on your own?" he asked. I only glared at him. He grinned before letting out a chuckle. "Thought so." 

He slowly helped me into the shower and helped clean me up. He quickly washed himself off once he was done with me.

In a matter of minutes, he turned off the water and helped me out. He helped me walk back into my room and gently placed me down on the soft mattress. He got dressed first before picking up my clothes from the door and helped get me dressed too. 

Once we were both fully clothed, Black picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs. Much to my happiness, Zamasu wasn't around. "I wonder where he went." I said. He simply shrugged. He'll show up eventually. Let's not concern ourselves with that right now. We need to take care of you." he said. I slowly nodded. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to me. I thanked him and opened the cap, taking a sip from the cold liquid. 

"Hey Black?" I said after a couple minutes of silence. "What is it?" he said, looking at me. I looked back at him. "When I fought Goku, I might be strong, but I felt weak compared to him. I want to get some more training in if that's alright with you." He looked slightly surprised at first before a small grin creeps onto his face. "You may not be a Saiyan, but you want the training to become stronger. I applaud you for that." he said. "I want to be strong. Just like you, Zamasu, Goku." "Well actually Za-" "Hello Alice." a voice said. Both Black and I turned our heads and saw Zamasu walking in. "Hey Zamasu. Where were you?" I asked. "Away from those sounds." he simply stated. My face instantly turned beet red. "S-sorry Zamasu!" I apologized. "I'm not." Black smirked. Zamasu shot him a glare, and I did too. He noticed me glaring daggers at him. "What? Everyone should know who you belong to." he smirked. I smacked him on the shoulder. "Black! We really don't need to do this to poor Zamasu!" I complained. "I think-" "Don't finish that. I know damn well what you're gonna say." I growled in embarrassment. He only chuckled in response. 

We all chilled and talked for a little bit longer before I decided to head back to my room. "Hey Black? Can you bring me to my room?" I asked. "What? You want round 5?" he teased with a smirk. "BLACK!" "I did not need to hear that." Zamasu groaned out. "Sorry sorry." he laughed. 

He came to my side and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder as he carried me up the stairs. 

Once we arrived, he put me down gently and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything." he said. I softly smiled at him. "Thank you, Black." He smiled back and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. 

I let out a sigh. I was more than happy where my life has come. Minus the whole silver knife situation of course. 

It was still bothering me. My attacker had a silver knife in their possession and they knew what kinds of damage it would have caused me. I almost wanted to meet them just so I know what they are. Are they mortals who knew my secret? Was it something else? I had no idea, and it was bothering me like no tomorrow. 

Right on queue, I heard a voice. I froze once I remembered who it belonged to. 

"Well well. You managed to survive. Curious, don't you think?"