S01: Ep 05- Love Song

For the past couple of days, Carolynn and Gustavo, at Griffin's request, had been working on a love song. The problem was, Carolynn didn't really have any experience with being in love. She didn't really date, and relationships weren't really her thing. So making a good love song was a challenge for her.

Currently Carolynn was hanging out with the guys by the pool, sitting in one of the pool chairs, trying to work on the song. And the guys were on the prowl for girls. She already knew of her best friend's crush on Logan, but she also knew that there weren't any girls at the Palm Woods that would go for them. And with James' daily flirting with Carolynn, she had been told by multiple people that James wanted to date her, but she just figured since she wasn't the only one he flirted with, that was just what he was like. Hewas a great friend. All the guys were.

"What time is it?" Kendall asked the guys.

"It's girl time." The other three said together as they all put on their sun glasses.

"Oh god." Carolynn groaned from behind the group, not looking up from her notebook.

At that moment, the Jennifers walked by the group, ignoring the guys and greeting Carolynn with a smile and a wave.

Carlos went to say something to the girls, but they stopped him in his tracks, "Talk to us when you get in the top ten." Brunette Jennifer told them.

"But not before." Curly haired Jennifer finishes for her before the trio walked away.

Suddenly, Camille approached the group while wearing a cheerleading uniform, before dramatically slapping Kendall, making him grimace, "How could you? With my mom in the hospital. And my huge fight with my best friend. And my zit." She says in character.

"Degrassi audition?" The five asked her.

"Wish me luck." She said before slapping Kendall once more and walking away.

"Good luck Cam!" Carolynn yells after the girl.

Then Carlos pointed out the resident twins of the Palm Woods, "Simms twins." He says excitedly.

"Too risky." James says trying to stop the boy, "They get pretty upset if you get their names wrong."

Carlos puts on his helmet and decides to risk it by approaching them, "Hello, ladies."

The twins stare him down, taking off their sunglasses in the process, "What's my name?" One of them asks him.

Very clearly not knowing, Carlos says, " Uh... Mandy?"

The girls grab him and throw him into the pool before storming away. "Sandy." The other guys state.

Carolynn rolls her eyes, and tells the boys, "You guys do know there's more to life than girls, right?"

Three of the four band members gasp in response , while James takes it as his cue to flirt with the girl. "Yeah, but not when comes to you." He shoots her a quick wink and Carolynn rolls her eyes, but laughs at how stupid that was.

Kendall, Logan, and James sit on the three pool chairs right by Carolynn, and Kendall starts to complain, "Why can't there be a nice, sweet, nice girl other than Carolynn at the Palm Woods?"

Carolynn smiles sweetly at the boy, as James finishes the thought, "Somebody not crazy or stuck-up. That's still really hot."

"Not to mention, somebody that would actually be into you guys." Carolynn laughs, earning a glare from them.

"From North Carolina." Logan adds cheerfully.

At that moment, the group overheard Bitters saying, "Well, it's not North Carolina," The boys turn their heads, "But I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay."