S02: Ep 1- Welcome Back

After six long weeks of tour, Big Time Rush was officially back home.

Carolynn stayed with them the entire time so Gustavo could teach her how to run a world tour, and she loved every minute of it. Her whole life, she rarely ever traveled outside of California, so being able to travel all over the country was a new experience.

As the five teens entered the Palm Woods for the first time in weeks, the boys all cheered, happy to finally be back home. Carolynn was happy to be home as well, but only because it meant she would have her own space again.

"Oh, there's no place like home!" Logan says happily as he kissed the ground of the Palm Woods lobby, making Carolynn grimace.

"Okay, was that really necessary?" Carolynn asks the boy with a scrunched up face.

"Nope."

"Hey!" James exclaims, gaining the attention of everyone in the lobby, "Big Time Rush is back!"

When nobody responded and went on like nothing happened, Carolynn giggled at her friends, "Yeah, none of these people know who you are."

"I don't understand. Who are all these people?" Carlos questions.

"It's Fall." Mr. Bitters starts as he appears out of no where, "And all the new kids with new dreams have arrived. Whoo."

The man walks away, and Carolynn adds, "It happens every year. People come to the home of the future famous and try their best to make their dreams come true. But I like to see it as an opportunity to make new friends."

"Yeah. That sounds like you." James smiles, "Always trying to be friendly."

"Hey, you either get friendly Carolynn, or scary Carolynn. And I think we can all agree that you like me better when I'm friendly." Carolynn points out with a smirk.

"Fair enough."

"Welcome back!" Miss Collins, the Palm Woods teacher, says as she approaches the group, holding a giant stack of books and papers, "You've missed three weeks of school. You're behind on your book reports, all your math homework, your science projects, and they're all due tomorrow."

Carolynn laughs, "Ha! I don't miss that."

As the woman walks away, Logan let's out a panicked shriek, but Kendall tried to defuse the situation, "Guys, Guys, chillax. The tour is over. We're back at the Palm Woods, and everything is gonna be cool."

At that exact moment, Jo came walking by with a new guy, "If you think you can steal me from my old boyfriend, you're right."

Carolynn's jaw dropped as Kendall passed out in a panic, "Dang. That guy is pretty good looking."

"What?!" James panics.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Carolynn's first stop was at the crib to say hi to Mrs. Knight and Katie. She had to admit, she really missed the comfort of the crib, and even though she had spent the last six weeks with the guys 24/7, she was just happy to be home.

"So, how was life back here while we were gone Mama Knight?" Carolynn asks genuinely as the woman pulled corndogs and tots out of the oven for Carlos.

"Well, the quiet was nice, but I did miss my boys. And you too, Carolynn." Mrs. Knight says happily as she gives the food to Carlos.

"And I missed your home cooking!" Carlos squeals, before shoveling his face with the food.

"How can you be happy?" Logan asks, clearly stressed out, "Look at all the work we have to do by tomorrow."