S02: Ep 02- Fans

After having a successful world tour, it's no surprise that Big Time Rush was gaining more of a fan base everyday. Luckily, Gustavo was very good about keeping all the crazy fans away, so the guys didn't have to worry much.

Earlier in the day, Gustavo had sent Carolynn to the post office to gather any fan mail that had been sent to the boys. But when she got there, all the fan mail was in an extremely full and heavy mail bag, so it took her a really long time to get to work that day. Once she got there, she noticed that the guys were already there, and that everyone was waiting for her to drag the heavy bag over.

Noticing his niece walk in, Gustavo quickly walks over and takes the bag from her as he explains to the boys, "Here's a little thing we like to call..."

"Fan Mail!" The two adults exclaim, and the boys all cheered as they poured out the bag.

Carolynn giggles at their excitement as they each open their mail, "You boys better enjoy it. I had to drag that bag 2 blocks from the post office."'

Kendall opens a letter happily and reads, "Dear Kendall, can you please, please, please, please, please send a photo?"

Next, Logan reads, "I love BTR, but mostly James. Ha, she's wrong."

"Logan, you're my favorite. P.S. Please enjoy this meatloaf I made for you." Carlos reads as he pulls a meatloaf out of the box.

"Meatloaf!" Logan says excitedly.

"P.P.S., please give it to Carlos." The boy lies.

"That is my meatloaf!" Logan yells, before tackling Carlos to try and take the meatloaf from him.

"Well, that was bound to happen sooner or later." Carolynn shrugs as she sits down on the couch next to James.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm sending my fan a photo." Kendall states, and in response, Gustavo blows an air horn, while Kelly wheels in a chalk board.

"Fan mail do's and don'ts." The boys all read together.

"Do- Keep it short and simple." Gustavo starts, "Write things like: 'You rock too.' And 'Hey, thanks.'"

"Do- Sign your name." Kelly continues, "All fans love autographs."

"Don't- Give out any personal information or advice." Gustavo finishes, "Otherwise, some crazed fan will show up on your front doorstep, and ask you to help make them famous."

Suddenly, the blackboard fell on top of the two adults, revealing a blonde girl carrying a bunch of luggage. When she sees the guys her face brightens up, and the guys all exclaimed, "Jenny Tinkler?"

"Guys, I did it!" Jenny exclaims, "I packed up everything, and I moved to LA so you can help me be famous like you promised."

The boys all stared at the girl in shock, and Carolynn leans over to whisper, "So, you guys know this girl?"

James whispers back, "We grew up with her in Minnesota."

"Ah, I see." Carolynn nods.

Once the two adults got back up, Gustavo says, "So, fan girl, which of these lads gave you advice and the address to my studio?"

The boys all shrugged, and Carolynn stared at the boys as they all looked between one another. Suddenly, Carlos ran off, and the group immediately knew that it was him. Carolynn and the rest of the guys run off to go find him, and eventually find him hiding in a cabinet in the kitchen.

James opens the cabinet door, and Carlos was just casually counting cups, "131, 132. Yup, they're all here."

James and Logan pull the boy out of the cabinet, and Carolynn asks, "Okay, Los. What happened?"