Chapter 2: "Can You Please Stay With Me?"

(Next Morning) (11:00 AM)

*BTS except Jimin is awake* *Miyah is still asleep*

Tae: *walking by Miyah room to go wake up Jimin*

Miyah: *wakes up* mmmm this bed has some magic on it. I had the best sleep I've ever had in years.

Tae: *chuckles* *knocks on Miyah's door* Rise and shine sleeping beauty

Miyah: *realizes he heard her* Oh... hi Tae. I'm coming don't leave yet

Tae: ok *waits by the door*

Miyah: *gets out of bed* *doesn't fix hair or anything* *opens door*

Tae: *shocked to see her hair looks like WWIII happened in it* You really slept well

Miyah: *rolls eyes* *tries to flatten hair* Uhm Tae I can't stay in these clothes all day everyday

Tae: Oh....yeah....I'll have someone take you home to pack your clothes after you brush your teeth and eat breakfast.

Miyah: Alright! Thanks Tae

Tae: No Problem *walks away* *goes to wake up Jimin*

Miyah: *goes in bathroom* *brushes teeth* *combs out hair*

Jimin: *waits outside the bathroom*

Miyah: *comes out the bathroom* *sees Jimin* W-what are you doing here?

Jimin: waiting to use the bathroom

Miyah: *gives the attitude pursed lips face* You live in a mansion with more than 3 bathrooms and you are out here waiting for this one?!

Jimin: I'm too lazy to go to the other ones they're too far

Miyah: *rolls eyes* lazy *goes downstairs*

Jimin: *goes in bathroom*

Jin: here you go Miyah *gives her eggs and toast* I made it for you. Tae said Hobi will take you to get your clothes when you're done.

Miyah: *takes food* Thanks Jin! And Okay! *eats food* mmmmm this is good!

Jin: you're welcome....thank you

Miyah: you're welcome! *finishes food in 2 minutes* *goes to sink*

Jungkook: *takes dish from her* I shall not let you wash dishes in this house

Miyah: *grins* aw thank you Jungkook *kisses him on the cheek*

Jungkook: *blushes*

Miyah: *takes the dish back from him* *runs away* Let me wash the dish!

Jungkook: *realizes he got played* *runs after her* Nooooooo I will wash it!

Namjoon: *comes out from behind the wall with his hand out* Hobi is waiting for you so please and thank you

Miyah: *stops running* *sighs* fineeeeee. I will wash my dishes another day then. *gives him the dish*

Namjoon: *gives dish to Jungkook* See you later Miyah

Jungkook: Bye Miyah! I can't wait to get you back!

Miyah: Bye guys! See you later! *goes outside* *goes inside Hobi escalade* Hi Hobi!

Hobi: Hi Miyah! Ready to go?

*he's wearing this*