Introduction

Miyah is a rich 21-year-old and an obsessed BTS Fan. She was in Florida. She wasn't happy so she ran away to New York. One day she went to Times square and saw BTS on the screens because of their new free fire costumes. So then she went to California. Her cousin JJ saw how she wasn't herself and so he told her to follow her dreams and be who she is. It gave her such BTS-like inspiration and she agreed to do just what he told her to do. So she booked a flight to Seoul, South Korea and went there. She stayed at a fancy hotel for the time being..... A few months later she moved into a house and bought at least 8 fancy expensive cars. One day, BTS was having a concert so she wore a fancy sparkly dress to the concert, and got a front row view. During the concert Jimin, Tae and Jungkook came up to her and she screamed. Then, Hobi came behind them and he was like "y'all got nothing else to do". Then the rest of the concert Jimin kept looking at her (so was Miyah). When the concert finished she had to wait for everyone else to leave for her to leave. At that time, Jimin had changed into a hoodie and jeans and covered his face. He then came up to her and held her wrist. She again screamed because she didn't know who this stranger was trying to kidnap her. Then he let go and he used his hand to tell her to follow him. There was smth about his hand that she realized was him. And so she followed him.....