Chapter 14: "Blood, Sweat, and Tears"

(5 Hours Later) (2 PM)

(Ambulance had arrived and taken Taro, Suga, and Miyah to the hospital. They were all sleeping in their hospital beds. Jin, Namjoon, and Rose were with Suga. Jimin, Marah, and Maya were with Miyah. Jungkook, Tae, and Hobi were with Taro.)

Doctor: *comes in Taro room*

Jungkook, Tae, Hobi: Is he okay?

Doctor: Yeah, he had major blood loss but we had enough blood to back him up with. Thankfully the bullet didn't hit the bone or muscle so no movement was affected. He should be up soon.

Jungkook, Tae, Hobi: Okay.

Taro: *wakes up*

Jungkook, Tae, Hobi: Don't get up!

Taro: *jumps* Ok ok! Where's everyone else?

Jungkook: We split up between you, Miyah, and Suga.

Taro: *remembers what happened to Miyah* Is she okay?!?!

Hobi: Yes I'm sure she's fine.

Taro: She better be.

Tae: How do you and her know each other?

Taro: Me and her go wayyyyyy back. Since we were kids actually.

Hobi: Wa!? Really?

Taro: Yeah. We were both top students from the start of Kung Fu classes. Of course she was always a step higher than me. You know how she is.

Tae, Jungkook, Hobi: *nods in agreement* Yeahhhh

Taro: *chuckles* She eventually left because of school but we ended bumping into each other a few years later.....She was already successful in her career...and more..Let me tell you she always did things for the good of it.....Nothing was ever a bad decision. I came to find that out on a crazy morning when we decided to get coffee together. *chuckles* She changed my life.

Tae: How?

Taro: I had stopped practicing martial arts and focused on my acting career...funny she always told me I should pursue a better version of my best ability but never forget who I was......it was that day I realized what she meant. I was an amazing actor for her and here I am actually being one....but I had forgotten who I was....a second best martial artist *chuckles* If it wasn't for her being with me that morning, I could have lost my life. She saved me. Ever since then she taught me over again to regain my knowledge.

Hobi: Waow! She changed you for good like you said she does.

Taro: My point exactly. Then she came here and slowly put the suspicious pieces together. She contacted me right away. And here we are.

Jungkook: No wonder she always lightened us up and felt bad about hurting us. It's how she is.

Taro: Yup. The best friend you could ever have.

Hobi: She's filled with surprises....I'm sure she'll be perfectly fine.

Taro, Hobi, Tae, Jungkook: *hears a knock on the door*

(Meanwhile)

Doctor: *comes in Miyah room*

Jimin, Marah, Maya: *gets up quickly*

Doctor: She is filled with surprises! The dagger missed her intestine by 0.5 inches. She had a slight blood loss. She should be up very soon!

Jimin, Marah, Maya: *sighs in relief*

Miyah: *wakes up*

Doctor: I'll leave you guys *smiles*

Jimin, Marah, Maya: *confused*