guitar lessons

"well I should start my guitar lessons" Eddie gave a gentle laugh.

Steve smiled. "yeah i forgot about that, go ahead and start! I'll rate you on how you did" he giggled.

Eddie looked behind him and picked up his guitar, taking off his necklace that has his favorite guitar pick on it.

"what song are you gonna play?" Steve curiously asked.

Eddie thought for a moment. "I honestly don't know, I do whatever first comes to my mind while I'm setting it up"

Steve smirked. "well do you take song requests?"

Eddie looked at Steve. "Ive Never gotten one but sure" he paused. "it better not be Madonna"

Steve laughed. "can it be a tears for fear song?"

Eddie sighed. "fineee.. which song" he put his guitar pick against his guitar, gently strumming some of the cords.

Steve thought for a moment. "everybody wants to rule the world?" he looked at eddie, smirking.

"your lucky that song is pretty easy to play" Eddie chuckled, strumming his guitar again to make sure the cords were right. "wait I meant to ask" he looked at Steve. "electric guitar or acoustic? i have both since my uncle gave his old one to mine"

Steve thought for a moment again. "regular since ive never heard you play it" he smiled brightly.

Eddie sighed and hung his electric guitar back up, getting up and opening his closet door. he pulled out a smoothed out wooden guitar that looked like it barely has even been touched.

Steve looked at the guitar in awe. "it looks like the thing has barely even been touched!"

Eddie rolled his eyes and sat next to Steve, fixing some of the cords and tapping his foot. "you ready?"

Steve nodded. "I'm excited"

Eddie smiled and hummed a bit of the song, continuing to tap his foot and play the song on the guitar, he started singing the song in a low pitched voice, making his voice seem deeper than it was.

Steve smiled and hummed along to him singing, Eddie's talent was amazing, and he admired that in a person. A person with an amazing personality and a talent that can get you places, which Eddie had them all. He was very good at playing the guitar and the electric guitar, and his personality was amazing.

Eddie continued and looked at Steve, smiling at him. Eddie admired steve stupidly good looking face, steve made Eddie feel like he had no problems. Eddie had so many problems and when he was with Steve, that all just went away, everything around him disappeared and he only saw steve.

After Eddie finished the song, he set his guitar down on the bed. "so? how was I?"

"do you want me to tell you?" Steve teased him, smirking.

Eddie rolled his eyes. "feedback is always nice, harrington"

"you were amazing, if that's what you wanna hear" Steve giggled a bit, after giving Eddie a bright smile.

Eddie smiled and laughed a bit. "thank you, king Steve harrington"

"your welcome! the freak, eddie munson" steve gave out a light laugh.

————

IM OSOSOSOSAO SORRY IVE HAD SCHOOL AND IVE BEEN SLEEPING RIGHT AFTER, ILL POST AS MUCH AS I CAN I PROMISE