Chapter 10: Forgetting Something

~Grace~

I woke up this Wednesday morning. Everything that had happened yesterday was fun, except for the shopping thingy. It was boring. Picking dress to wear is not my type. I'm not the girly type who likes to wear skirts, dresses, gowns or heels.

I sat up and stretched. I walked directly to the bathroom. Just starting my day, even better than the last days. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I used my personal face towel to dry my face.

After that, I walked straight to the kithchen. What to eat for breakfast? I checked out the refrigirator. I got the milk, and got a glass. I poured the milk into my glass. I got the cereal, and put them into the bowl. That'll be a good breakfast! A glass of milk and a bowl of cereal for breakfast!

After eating breakfast, I turned on the TV and watched. I'd like to watch news. But, nothing to see. I decided to take a bath, instead. I walked directly to the bedroom, and prepared my clothes to wear. I walked straight to the bathroom, and took a bath.

I wore my clothes. I put on my scarf and coat, and wore my shoes. I immediately got my phone. I got my bag, and put my phone in. I got the keys. Before I leave, I have to check the switches, lights, fuses and my things kept inside my room.

I locked the main door, and left. I crossed the road, and walked. Finally, a taxi stopped infront of me. I walked to the taxi, and asked the taxi driver, "Can you take me to the photo shop?" There was silence. I think, he's thinking. "I guess," he answered. Guess? What do he meant?

"Guess? Okay, you drive the taxi, and I'll teach you the directions." I said. He agreed. I went inside the taxi. We drove away. That time, my phone began to ring very loud. "Grace? Grace, are you going here at the photo shop?" Scarlett asked at the phone. I answered, "Yeah, I'm on my way there."

She sounded stressed. "Scarlett, are you okay?" I asked. Scarlett answered, "No, I'm not. Ms. Gretchen is here! Hurry up! You have the photos, she said." What! I forgot about the pictures I'm going to edit for Ms. Gretchen. This day will be ruined.

Finally, the taxi stopped next to the photo shop. I paid, and went out of the taxi. Before I go inside, I held my breathe. And finally, I exhaled. The taxi driver drove away. I walked straight to the photoshop.

I stopped. I saw Ms. Gretchen gone wild. "I gave the oppurtunity to Ms. Lee! I told her to edit the pictures, she didn't. I waited for a week!" she said angrily. I stopped near Ms. Gretchen, and said, "Ms. Gretchen, don't blame them. Just blame me," Everyone looked at me.

"I'm the only one to blame here," I said.

Ms. Gretchen looked at me angrily and said, "Ms. Lee, I gave you the oppurtunity to do the editing, because you're good at editing. Where's the pictures?" I had nothing say. She threw the pictures into my face. Scarlett tried to stop her.

"Ms. Gretchen, that's enough. We can edit the pictures, if you want," she said. Ms. Gretchen looked at her.

"Edit the pictures? No! I waited for a week! You know, I can overthrow this photo shop. You should fire her!" she yelled. She walked away. Suddenly, my tears started to fall. Scarlett began to calm me. "It's my fault. Im so sorry. I'm really sorry, guys," I cried.

"It's okay, Grace. We're a crew, we're a group. We work together as one. No one to blame,"Joe said. Everyone agreed.

I can't believe they said that. "No. It's fault. I'm sorry," I defended. Everyone looked at me. "No, Grace. No, it's not your fault. It's our fault, we should work as a crew. We let you do the editing,  then you failed to, because we were selfish and didn't want to help you," Scarlett said.

Everyone hugged me. Some of them cried.

After the photo shop, I walked directly to the bus stop. I sat on the chair, and waited for a bus. Finally, a bus stopped. The door opened on its own. I went inside. I sat down on a chair. The bus driver began to drove away.

I checked out my phone. No messages, no call received. I laid down, and closed my eyes.