Chapter 22: More Than Friends

~Grace~

I and Luke were walking when I almost fell down. He quickly caught me. Look at his eyes... twinkling. It took a minute before he spoke. "Becareful next time," he warned. I finally proved to myself that he's caring. Perfect to be my boyfriend.

Someone just interrupted the moment. Our co-architect. Henry was one of the hard-working employee in Kyun Jong Ho, and he's kind of not manly. Gay, yes. He's in the late 40's. Great, Millie let him help us design the condominium. The 13th Ho Tower, the name of the condo.

"Mr. Luke. Uhm, excuse for Grace."

Luke walked towards him. "Sure, why not? Take your time." He passed by. What is it now? Is this about the condominium, or is it about my boss?

"Sister, can you come with me? This won't take long. It's IMPORTANT," he said.

~

We both stopped on walking when we saw kids with roses in their hands. One by one they approached to me and gave each red roses. What trick is this?

After the rose-giving stuff, Kean appeared. "What's all of this?" I asked. "I have not began my message, you already spoke. No hesitates! What I meant two hours ago is that I have grown unique feelings for you in my heart. And, that can only mean... will you be my girlfriend?"

Yes. I mean no. Maybe. Ugh! I also have feelings for him secretly. It all began when I helped him with Sienna. But, I don't know if I'm prepared to be his new girlfriend.

"Uhm. Kean, my answer is...."