Chapter 9: He's Starting Over

~Grace~

I woke up this morning. Feeling sick... I don't know what I ate or drank last night, but I'm pretty sure that's the reason why. Just last night, Bella talked to me privately. She asked me some of my informations like my age, my job or address.

Deet!!! Deet!!! Deet!!!

My phone rang. I checked out my phone. Actually, it's not a call, it's a text message from Kean. There were only four words: Go to the mall. Mall? I quickly replied, You, okay? Sorry if our plan sucks. I hope you can still forgive me.

I fixed my bed. Suddenly, I received another message from him. I read it aloud: Just go to the mall. Fine, I'll go there. I took a bath. Changed my clothes. Ate a little. Put on my scarf and coat. Wore my shoes. Got my bag. Locked the main door. And walked.

Someone called my name. I stopped. "Grace, where are you going? Let's go to the photoshop." It's Scarlett. Long time no see. She ran to me. And stopped. "Where are you going?"she asked. "To the mall, Mr. Kean Ho demanded," I answered. Scarlett asked me why, and I answered, "I don't know. He just texted me."

Someone called her, "Come on, Scarlett. We're going to be late." I looked at the guy who called her. "Sorry, Grace. Have to go now," Scarlett made an excuse to be with his loved ones. She waved good-bye, and rode on the bus. I sighed, "Bye."

I decided to ride a taxi instead of walking. It'll take a day to get to the mall.
A taxi just stopped infront of me. I stopped. The driver opened the car window, and asked, "Where to go, Ma'am?" I answered, "To the mall." The driver nodded and asked, "What mall?"

I answered, "Okay, you just drive, then I'll teach you the directions." I went inside the taxi, and we drove away. To the mall.....

At the mall....

Ahh!! Where's that Kean? I waited. But, he's not here yet. I tried to call him, but he's not answering the call. Suddenly, I felt like I'm going to... pee on my jeans! I hurriedly went to the nearest Comfort Room.

Oh! Need to line up? Ahh, puh-lease. I need to go pee. I sneaked in.

"Hey, go back to your line!" Some of the waiters reacted.

~

Where's that Kean? I already waited. I went to the exit to check if Kean's here. Suddenly, a car just stopped infront of the entrance.

A body guard went out of the car, and opened the car door. "Sir, we're already at the mall," one of his guards said. It seemed to ba butler to me. Then, a well-groomed man went out of the car. It's Mr. Kean Ho.

Actually, he's not wearing the office suit, but he's wearing the regular suit. He looks good.

He went close to me, and said, "Come on. Let's go." He held my hand, and began to walk. I let go of his hand, and stopped walking. "Why are we here?" I asked. He just smiled. He continued walking. I followed him. "Mr. Kean, what are we doing---" I said, but he cut me off.

Then, I shutted my mouth. He began to talk. "Starting over... Forgetting things," he explained his shortest statement. I started to laugh. He stared at me, and I stopped chuckling.

He walked away. "Okay, Mr. Kean Ho. I'll help you," I said. He smiled, and walked. I held my breathe. "Got to help Kean..." I thought. I exhaled.

We went shopping here, shopping there. Eay here, eat there.

~Kean~

I was looking on the dresses at the female clothes store. Suddenly, my phone rang. I answered the call. "Hello. Bella?" I answered. I kept on talking.

I saw Grace looking at a dress. "Bella, I'll just call you later. I have something to do right now," I said. I went to Grace. She looked at me. I smiled. She smiled back.

"I think, it looks good on Bella." I said so I would escape my will to buy the dress for her. She looked at me and smiled. Then, a saleslady came. "Ma'am, would you like yo try it?" she asked. I answered, "She would like to."

Grace was surprised to hear that. The saleslady got the dress, and said, "Let's go, Ma'am." Grace went inside the fitting room. Then, I received another call coming from Bella. I answered the call. "Kean, thanks for inviting me," she thanked me.

"Millie told me to invite you," I replied. "Can you thank her for me?" she insisted. I agreed. "Thank you, Kean." The saleslady called me, "Sir." She opened the door. I saw Grace wearing the dress. I was surprised to see her wearing the dress.

"Sir Kean Ho! Kean!" she yelled. "Yeah, it's perfect. It'll look even more better on Bella. I'll take it," I said. The saleslady got a large box. Grace went inside the fitting room.

~

Grace went out of the fitting room wearing her previous clothes. She gave the dress to the saleslady. The saleslady put the dress in the box. She tied a ribbon on it, and Kean gave his payment for the dress.

"Thank you, sir. Come back," she said. We went out of the shop.