Chapter 16: Getting Close to Bella

~Grace~

Yesterday, I got to hang-out with Bella. It was kind of awkward. I remember when she told me about Kean's childhood.

"I was one of Kean's childhood. We weren't a good friend, but we both knew each other not very well. Kean had a very closed-friend. I was fondly jealous of them. But when a tragic accident happened to Kean, they were separated. Kean's mom decided to migrate to America wih her children, Millie and Kean. His friend no longer saw him."

An acdident. I asked Bella about the tragic accident which had happened to Kean. She replied, "Kean tripped and fell. His head bumped onto the rock and bleed. But atleast, someone witnessed the accident. He was brought to the hospital, and seemed to be having amnesia."

Bella and Mr. Chan followed them to America. Bella said, "Kean and I got to know each other."

She also told me such things I don't know about Kean:

     1. Kean snores loudly when he sleeps.

     2. He knows how to dance 'dessert'.

     3. He sings.

     4. Kean wash his socks and secretly hang them in his bathroom.

I was really interested.

After Bella told everything about Kean, we went to a restaurant to dine in. We both ate italian meals. She even gave me a Samsung-branded, touch screen phone.

We bacame friends. I thought it would be hard for me to get along with her. We both differ in such many ways. She might be too elegant and mean in the outside, she might be kind and considerate in the inside.