Sneak Peak- Holding Pete

SNEAK PEAK!!!!
Official Chapter up tomorrow 9/3/22

Vegas- 3 weeks later (in flight) 

I laid in bed between reality and a dream state enjoying the tingles that went up my spine prompting my skin to turn into goosebumps. I felt the warmth of fire on my cock, fisting the bed sheets as the waves of passion spread through every crevice of my spine making me arch into the seductive nature of the fires moaning as the warmth spread between my legs becoming impossible to extinguish. "What the fuck?" I screamed waking up shaking the dream away but the fire was still there and very much human. "Pete." I moaned pulling on the blanket to reveal my man bobbing his head working my very hard morning wood.  "Pete, I am going to cum.... GOD Damn Pete! " I closed my eyes grasping the back of his head pushing him down taking me deeper into his throat my release when it came made him choke but he recovered and swallowed down every last drop of my release moaning so deep I felt the vibrations of it on the walls of my shaft hardening more my already half spent cock. "Fuck!" I screamed as Pete giggled crawling up to straddle my hips aligning my shaft to his opening and slowly lowering himself to the base of me where my hip bones met his ass. 

"Good morning" Pete teased initiating a slow rhythm that tortured the devil in me. The up and down of his hips taking every last inch of my cock turning me on so fucking bad I couldn't help thrusting up in the air meeting him half way making Pete arch back holding on to my knees as he took the urgency of my thrusts. "Vegas!... OH fuck! ... More!" I growled pulling him for a kiss as I thrusted my hips upward into him and attacking his tongue with mine with the same enthusiasm. I couldn't get enough of him, his taste, his scent that now intermingled with that of my own and my dress shirt from the night before that bearly covered his chest exposing his clavicle bone only further enticing the devil within me more pushing me to the limits testing my control.

"Good morning my love" I responded rolling us so that Pete laid beneath me catching his breath.  He was so fucking beautiful, pearly caramel skin, dark black hair sprawled at the flanks of his face accentuating the fine line of his jaw and nose and that waist of his that housed my hands so comfortably I was loosing sense of reality as I always did when I took him like this. I rolled my hips into him taking hold of his wrist above his head and watched as the red dress shirt now exposed the lower part of his abdomen giving me a view of his ass taking my cock for everything it was worth. "You like this don't you" I teased as I rolled my hip into him again causing Pete to groan deeply as a response.

"I love.. every..thing you do to me" His panting turning into loud moans as I increased the tempo loving as the white of his precum shined with the lighting of the cabin, fascinated by it running down the bottom wall of his shaft in single droplets that lubricated my cock as I rammed into him. "please, Vegas" He pleaded to me, the build up of his orgasm close as Pete hissed squirming to keep his release from coming but it was futile as the tremors took over him anchoring me to him by the waist coating both he and I with his semen. I took hold of his legs and thrusted a few more times before I filled him with my release. "Shit Vegas, you think the other heard us" he whispered catching his breath. 

"Pete, I am sure even the flight crew heard you." I whispered coating him with kisses as he turned red with shyness. "Don't be shy my love. You were so lovely." He slapped my shoulder pulling once again on the covers to shield his face and I laughed hugging him tight. "I love you Pete... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." 

"Good Afternoon, this is your pilot speaking. We will be arriving to Tokyo Narita International Airport. It is currently 2pm and 31 degree Celsius with partial cloudy skies. Please return to your seats and strap your seat belts as we will be descending shortly. Thank You" 

"Saved by the bell future Mr. Theeranpanyakul" I said following Pete into the washroom.Once Done I headed to the seating area where Kinn smirked as I joined him for a glass of Coca-Cola relishing the sweet drink after the marathon I ran with Pete.