3

Ashley's POV 

Its officially been 3 days of me staying with Dom and I am still a little on edge with him. I have started to open up to him a bit though but it's going to take time. I'm glad he's still letting me go to school because I want that degree so bad. I am gettin ready so we can get me to campus. I get ready pretty fast because I'm not trying to impress anyone. I ran down to grab something real quick. 

Dom- Ready love

Ashley- Yep 

I told him where to drop me off so I can meet up with Mia. The whole time it was pretty quiet and this was my first outing with hime even if its in the car. He is holding my hand and slightly rubbing the back of my hand. When we pulled up I thanked him and walked out of the car waving him bye. 

Mia- Hey girlfriend got your usual 

Ashley- Thank you 

Mia- Of course. So hows lover boy

Ashley- Still parked in that spot until we walk into our building 

Mia- Fine 

Ashley- Hey did you 

Mia- Your art homework yes I did 

Ashley- Oh thank you so much 

Mia- No problem 

We continued to talk and when we walked in the building that's when Dom drove away. We headed to our class and got to business. I have 2 classes and I have like a 2 hour break so I work on homework eventually eat something as well before my next class. My first class is math and I hate it since I spend hours working on it. I luckily have it once a week so I can focus on my other classes. Its a 3 hour class and I hate it worth a passion. After math we headed to the apartment and I fell right on the couch. 

Ashley- God I need to pass it this go around 

Mia- Girl there is tutors that you have help you 

Ashley- Nah 

Mia- Have it your way then. I have leftovers 

Ashley- Of 

Mia- Me and my mans made your fave 

Ashley- Bitch give me that shit 

She laughed and we heated up the food. I got a text saying I had a package. 

Mia- Whats up 

Ashley- Did I order something 

Mia- Not that I know of. Did you drunk order something again

Ashley- Who knows. Imma go get it 

Mia- Kk 

I grabbed my key and walked to the office to grab it. It wasn't something I ordered since it didn't say where it was from. I walked outside and opened it as I was walking back. It was a small box so what could it be. 

Milton- I see you got the package 

Ashley- This is your own doing 

Milton- Have fun with your new boy toy

Ashley- What 

He walked away and I looked in it. What was in it made me drop it letting out a scream. It was right next to our apartment and Mia ran out since I screamed. 

Mia- Whats wrong 

Ashley- Milton gave me that 

Mia- What did he give you 

She looked in to see a Yungblud shirt that was all destroyed with a whole bunch of spiders in it. I have a fear of them and I was crying a bit because it was my favorite shirt that I had.