chapter one

This is after mui's fight with gyokko

Muichiro's pov

Damn i can't walk fu*king poison.
"Tokito-sama are you okay?!" One of the swordsmith says as i'm laying on the ground face first. "Good you're alive" Kotestu appears out of nowhere "AAAAAAHH A GHOST" the swordsmith yells. I must get up we still have upper 4 to defeat.
"Kotetsu help me here" I say as I try to get up from the ground."okay" he runs to me. We follow the sound trying to locate the rest of the group.
We came to a cliff and i see tanjiro and nezuko under it. Suddenly a demon ran from the forest, and damn...he was handsome, tall with a black mohawk reaching his shoulders  and- WHAT NO MUICHIRO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER HE'S A DEMON I MUST KILL HIM. I try reaching out for my sword but the demon says "don't worry i won't hurt you, I'm a demon slayer like you". Well interesting turn of events. Wait we still must defeat upper 4. That boy tries to climb down the cliff but gets stuck, It seems that he's turning back to human and gosh he's even prettier. I take the sword from Hanezugawa(I'm not sure if I got his name right) "Hey it's not done you little sh!t". "TANJIRO" I yell to him as i toss him the sword. Hanezugawa punches me "OW MOTHERFU*KER"

After tanjiro kills Hantengu

Genya's Pov

Is it dead? Yeah finally
"Tokito-sama are you okay?!" Someone from behind me yells.
Wait Tokito that is one of the hashira's names, I didn't even notice him. I turn around to climb back on the cliff and holy sh!t he is gorgeous. Those long black hair with teal tips, blank eyes that go from dark to light teal his face bit messed up yet so perfect he looks like and angel. I can feel my face heating up I must've looked like an idiot. My hands slip and I almost fall from the cliff but grab on and pull myself up. "What are you?" Tokito asks, he even sound like an angel "I-I ermmm I'm a demon slayer but i can turn into a demon" I say trying to put sentences together "wow, you're pretty cool" he says in a quiet soft voice. What is going on with me I only get nervous around girls and he's not a girl...i think *bi panic*. I must go check on T-Tanjiro. I say making up an excuse and running off. That was emberasing >////////<.

End of chapter one hope you enjoyed :P