4. Nothing is going to hurt you baby

Warnings: Mention on depression, anxiety and loneliness
Topics: Nostalgia, childhood

I saw my mother's car outside the school building, it was windy and i wasn't feeling well, mentally. I had a terrible panic attack in the bathroom, i felt so sad, and stressed, and i felt like i couldn't express it with words. I missed being a kid, i missed my bedtime stories, and not having anything of this... the anxiety, the sadness and the feeling of loosing control of myself, or that i'm just a spectator of my life.

- Sweetheart, is everything alright?
- Not really, can we go home?
- Yes baby, you can tell me what happen when you fell comfortable, right?
- Yes, mom, thanks really
We arrived, and the house was so silent, i felt so calm, then my mom hug me from behind.
- I'm here for you honey
- Mom, do you love me? like, if i wasn't you're daughter, would you still love me?
- Y/n, you're my daughter, nothing's going to change that, and i would love you in this life, and any strange multiverse, alright? you know what i think baby?
- No... what is it?
- I think you need mommy's love
She then carry me to the sofa, go for some blankets, turn the tv on, and said:
- My girl, you're always welcome to my arms and hugs, you're always my child to me, understood? nothing's gonna hurt you, when i'm here, when i'm with you.
I felt tears coming , this is what i needed, love, truly love.

A/N: Sorry if is this too short, this is like a personal chapter for my own :(
but i accept any requests or suggestions, love ya ❤️‍🩹