𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒

TITLE: Drugs, Treasons and other Deamons

AUTHOR: @HappyCoati

GENRE:  Dark Romance

Title: 4/5

In originality, your title is a 10/10 and it's very catchy and fitting. But the problem is its length, it's a bit too long and wordy. Readers are more attracted to titles which are short and easy to read. I recommend sticking to titles which are four or less.

Cover: 5/5

Pretty. It suits the vibe. I love the colour palette that you used. The fonts are clear and easy to read. The cover when seen is not blurry so that's a plus.

Covers are said to set the mood, the ambience of the story and that is exactly what your cover is doing. The whole thing comes together very well and is also aesthetically pleasing. Congrats!

Blurb: 4.5/5

Ehhh... It's a bit long. But honestly, I don't think I could have framed the blurb any better. It definitely gets the point across but is also written in a way that makes the reader want to know more. And as a cherry on the top, your grammar and spelling are perfect in it.

Plot: 9/10

In my opinion, while the book has a well planned and interesting plot it's kind of a common cliche. The falling-in-love-with-your-kidnapper one so one mark chopped off for that. But don't worry just because it's common doesn't mean it's similar to every other book that has this trope. Just make sure to continue writing the same as you are currently and there will be no problem.

I love how seamlessly you went from one scene to another and how wonderfully the plot was executed. Your writing style also plays a major hand in the enjoyment of the reader and honestly, that's what drew me in.

Your plot is overall an enjoyable one. Keep it up!

Characters: 10 /10

Wow... your characters were also so amazing and wonderfully written. I love that I was able to put myself in the shoes of Sarah or should I say Emilia. The vivid descriptions that you had in the story were everything. It helped me as a reader immerse better into the story. I enjoyed how you portrayed the characters and had really a lot of fun reading it.

Okay, June and Kait are such bitches. And Ana, I have mixed feelings about her. Like she is such a sweetheart and obviously means a lot to Sarah but then she also makes Sarah feel like a burden around her.

Now, Sarah and Pablo. Ohmygosh where do I even start. First of all, they are so toxic. Secondly, Pablo is the most possessive person in the world. And what's with the mood swings like man get a life already. Sarah, I have respect for her, strong, impulsive and someone who uses humour as a deflecting crisis method is my favourite. Personally, Sarah and Pablo together made me feel kind of uncomfortable.

Mafer and Oso are my favourite people in this world.They are so wholesome and so comforting!!

Throughout the book I could see the effort in character building. With the huge amount of characters, It must really have been difficult making each character so unique.

Grammar: 5/5

You deserve full marks for Grammar. Not a single mistake. I am shocked. You must take your proofreading seriously. Good Work!

Overall enjoyment: 10/10

Okay, first of all, an amazing book. Hats off to you for writing such a unique book. The plot twists were amazing. Writing in first person is quite difficult but you aced it. I absolutely loved your writing style and how I could clearly visualize everything as well. I was really blown away by your book.

I personally was not that comfortable with Sarah and Pablo's relationship. The line 'Emilia in half a sentence you went from Pablo wanting to kill you to having sex with him on a haystack' just summarises your whole book. I tend to be biased against falling-in-love-with-your-kidnapper trope but I really can't cut any marks for that since it's a personal bias. 

But genuinely speaking, overall, I really enjoyed reading your book. Good Job!

Total: 47.5/50

I hope this review helps you in any way possible. I did my best and if in any way it is unsatisfactory please let me know. All that I mentioned above was constructive criticism, and I didn't intend to offend or hurt you in any way. I am definitely going to continue reading your book and highly recommend others to check it out.

Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts, or if I haven't covered anything properly. Thank you, and all the best!!

Please leave a comment below to let me know that you have seen this review and  make sure to vote.