𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒

TITLE: Dancing with Katanas

AUTHOR: @WoolyMammoth58

GENRE: Romance/Fanfic

Title: 4/5

The title is simple and intriguing...till the chapter I read there has been no mention of y/n in action but I'm hoping deep down that she becomes a badass bitch and fights with katanas gracefully.

Moving on, the title is UNIQUE and I hope it's relevant to the book too.

Cover:3/5

The cover is alright. Not bad but not good enough, you get me? I mean I love the katana cause I like the title, however, it's too simple. If I ever stumbled upon your story I would not read it because I liked the cover. It isn't eye-catching.

However, I love the color palette. Maybe you could make it more visual by adding Leo or maybe a random ass girl who is y/n or maybe both!!!!!!

The font is alright. However, your cover is missing a key element *gasp* the author's name. Please add it too!!!

Blurb: 4.5/5

It's good,  genuine. I mean I can't find anything wrong with it and that's the goal. I'd suggest removing 'A TMNT Fanfic |' from the top and instead adding it to the title, apart from that all's good.

Plot: 6/10

Okay, plot, I don't see much of it yet except for the beginning of Leo and Y/N's complicated relationship. Since this is TMNT I hope to see the plot containing more than just romance as mentioned in the blurb. I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot will grow and evolve.

Characters: 7.5/10

While not much character development is shown except in how comfortable y/n becomes with the rest of the turtles except for just Leo. I love her interactions with the turtles and how you have spent time just building up her relationship with each of the ninja turtles. Like Donnie and y/n's relationship is so wholesome!!!

Since you have written 24 chapters till now however the plot has not moved much. I'm guessing that this is going to be a slow burn and kind of a long story.

However, I must admit, Leo and y/n interactions are the cutest and I look forward to every one of them. You have amazing ideas for the fluff scenes and execute them even better.

Grammar: 4/5

While you don't have any large unignorable grammar mistakes, you still have quite a few. I'd suggest proofreading before publishing each chapter or maybe using some app or website to do so.

Overall enjoyment: 7/10

While your writing skills are honestly good they will grow better over time and I am looking forward to seeing that.

However, since I am not a TMNT fan I don't know how things roll in that universe but the fact that a human and a giant talking turtle are dating makes me awkward. But obviously, since this is a personal opinion no points have been deducted for this.

Keep up the good work!!!

Total: 36/50

I hope this review helps you in any way possible. I did my best and if in any way it is unsatisfactory please let me know. All that I mentioned above was constructive criticism, and I didn't intend to offend or hurt you in any way. I highly recommend others to check out 'Dancing with Katanas'.

Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts, or if I haven't covered anything properly. Thank you, and all the best!!

Please leave a comment below to let me know that you have seen this review and make sure to vote.