{Part 3}

~Dia~

After a long day of learning, classes were finally over for the day and everyone was finding their way to their dorms, and so do I.

I'm so tired, and all I want to do right now is take a really nice shower and sleep. I miss my little bed.

I don't have a roomate for now and i desperately hopes it stays that way. But I know its impossible.

After a little walk around the campus, I finally reached my dorm room, and as I was searching for my keys in my backpack, I heard voices inside.

"Why are you making me do this dad? Why are you being so heartless towards your own daughter?!" I heard a voice that sounds so familiar to me say.

"It's because I want the best for you Dua! I'm your father for crying out loud." And I know that voice very well, its our principals voice.

"No you don't!" I heard Dua say. "I was doing just fine with my modelling job. I was even getting paid a huge amount and I was finally getting my life together. But you had to come and fucking ruin it all in the name of education."

"Mind your language young lady! I'm your father and also your principal!!" Mr Lipa reprimanded her.

"I hate you and mom so much for doing this to me. Especially you! Because mom wasn't against my modelling job at all." Dua said with a crack in her voice.

Wait, is she crying? Never imagined her as the crybaby type though.

"I'm not against you being a model dear, I just want you to have your college degree, so that if your modelling job don't go far, you have another option. And plus i want all my children well educated." The principal said to his daughter.

"So this what its all about right? I'm just here for me to fulfill your little fantasies right?! I'm too grown for this shit." Dua fearlessly told her father.

"One more rude word from you again Dua, I'm going to give you the punishment every student gets for disrespecting me. Don't think that because you're my daughter I'm going to be lenient with you or you will be given special treatments. So watch how you talk to me over here okay?!! This is not home where you talk to people and do things anyhow you want. This is a learning environment. And who said that you're too old to be here? You're only twenty five and there are some students here your age and a little older than you so relax!" Mr Lipa said with anger laced in his voice.

I heard a phone ring from inside, "It's your mom calling, so I got to go, don't start any problem with your roomate and lastly, be nice!" I heard her let out a little scoff.

Oh heavens, why am I always the one to put up with this girl? Why do we always have to cross paths??

Did I do something wrong to God? Is it because I hardly pray? I promise I'll stop, God, just stop-

"Oh hey Ms Aaron, I'm so sorry for intruding into your dorm just like that" Mr Lipa kindly said.

"Its just that I searched every dorm in the campus to see if there's any free bed or room, but every room was occupied and all the students had roomates except for you. So I brought you a new roomate!" He said expecting me to be soooo happy or something.

But how can I be happy with a roomate like Dua, the girl that don't even know how to kindly talk to her father? If it was any other person, I'd be dancing and jumping up with joy. But his daughter? nah.........

"Look yeah? I know she might seem a little difficult and hard to deal with, but trust me, she's an angel if you get to know her better. " I gulped, nodding my head quickly.

I can't believe I'll be sharing room with the devil herself. I feel like running very far away from here and never coming back.

After a little tap on my shoulder and a warm smile from the principal, he finally left. Leaving me standing in front of my dorm room afraid to even open  the door.

After several breaths, and reassuring words, I found the courage to open up the door.

As soon as I opened the door, I was met with watery eyes. Can't believe she's really crying.

She wiped her eyes quickly not wanting me to see her like that, but its too late ma'am, I already saw your teary face. I smiled a little to myself.

"Do you need an autograph? What are you doing here and why you stalking me?" She asked quite angrily as if she wasn't the one crying just now.

I just rolled my eyes and pretended to ignore her because I really don't want drama right now, I just want to rest peacefully.

I dropped my backpack on my bed and tried walking towards our shared bathroom. As I reach to open the bathroom door, she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

Menacingly staring at me probably waiting for me to answer her questions as if it's not already obvious to her that we're roomates.

After a long sigh, I decided to answer her question just so she can get out of my way.

"I should be asking you that question because... this is actually my room. I was here first. And if there's any stalker here, that most definitely be you." I said with a lot of courage because her piercing eyes were killing me.

"Now, can I pass your highness?" I asked her with so much confidence praying for her to let me pass because I needed to pee so bad.

She just took a long look at me, from head to toe and then she moved out the way.

Fucking finally! I ran in the bathroom as fast as I can and closed the door to do my business.

I can't believe I'm sharing a room with a complete weirdo. I thought shaking my head.

~~