Bai cheng

Mk's POV:
I walked towards the balcony feeling the wind on my face. The wind on my face felt like when my brother that would always use his wind power to give me the cold every time it's hot. "You okay." Said nezha. I looked behind me and saw nezha standing crossing his arms. I turned back and nodded, he looks at me and said " what's wrong?" I said nothing. I didn't want to tell him, no one would care, I'm a monster. I felt a hand on my head as tears starts to fall. I felt a hug behind my back as I turned to see nezha hugging me. "Don't think too much when.........., it was your fault!" Nezha said as he showed his scary face that wasn't his. That is not nezha, I knew who he is because he has the same powers as macaque. I tried to scream but was pulled on the ground by his magic. I was falling into a very high ground as I almost hit the ground but was caught by bai cheng. "Seems like you have fallen for me apple~" he said in a tease tone voice, I tried to get him off of me but fell down into the ground.
I got up as bai cheng teleported towards me, we were face to face as silent goes around. He spoke since no one word spoke, " now let's have a deal apple~" I look at him as I asked, "what do you want?" He stepped back and said, "if you take this curse away from me then I can help you get all the information you need."I didn't know what he was talking about so I agreed. "But idk how to break the cruse." I said to him. He got close to me as I tried to step back. He got closer and closer and closer until I bumped into a large stone wall as he got closer to me in face to face. He smiled at me and said, "all you need to do is for you to let me use your body." I was shocked and confused what he meant by that as I tried to get away from him but he grabbed my face for me to look at him. A few seconds later, he started to kiss me in the lips as I was in shock and tried to push him away. It only lasted for 5 min as he pulled away gasping for air. I felt an energy that coming out of my body as a dark smoke came out of his body. The curse was broken.
I fell as the portal took me back to the ship in the same spot. I looked everywhere to see that he was no where to be found. I covered my mouth as I tell myself, wtf just happened why did he do that why did he kiss me. I was blushing very hard as I crouch down covering my face. I heard a loud bang as I see wukong and macaque looking at me and running towards me to give me a hug. I hugged back and still remember what I did in the past.