Chapter 7

When I wake up I look at my phone. Its a Saturday and the FaceTime call is still going. Jacob is eating breakfast and I look at him and smile. "Somebody's up" he exclaims and smiles. "What time is it" I say outloud and look at the digital clock on my dresser. "I have so much to do today" I tell him. "I Love you and call me later" he says "Okay I love you too and I will" I reply and we both hangup. As soon as he hangs up I turn my TV to the channel with the music and get to work. First I pull my comforter out my bag along with all my pillows and teddy bears and place them neatly on the bed. After that I take out all my makeup, perfumes,lotions, deodorants and body wash and hygiene stuff and place them on my dresser. I clean off my mirror and put all my clothes into my drawers and toss my shoes into the closet. It takes me almost all day to clean my room and get things in order. I take all the food I took from the old house and push in under my bed. I didn't really take anything that needed to be refrigerated so it was all good under my bed. I hang up my pictures and my records on the wall around the room. Then I put my Christmas lights up around my mirror, door , and closet. Now I'm finally finished. I take a look around the room. it Finally feels like I'm at home.