epilogue

- 4 months later.

"and that's my story." yeonjun spoke softly to the classroom before him, the emptiness erupted into an applause as yeonjun finished telling his story about soobin and him.

it had been four months since the incident, and while yeonjun was feeling better physically; he still wasn't feeling better mentally. to say he missed soobin was an understatement; he missed the boy he fell in love with.

not the dark persona that laid beneath the purple haired boy.

"any questions?" yeonjun spoke softly, lightly dabbing his wet eyes.

"do you still love him?" a voice called out, yeonjun let out a soft chuckle. "in a way, yes. in a way, i love the soobin i fell in love with...not the soobin that i met the last night i saw him." yeonjun exclaimed.

"would you ever forgive him?" a females voice etched out; yeonjun smiled at the question. "maybe some time in the future...right now i can't bring myself to forgive him for the things he did." he stated, gripping onto the podium.

"what would you say if you saw him again?" a low voice asked, "i don't really know. hopefully that won't happen anytime soon." yeonjun said, a smile etching across his cheeks.

"one more question." yeonjun spoke, watching as the hands went up to the sky.

he gestured to the girl that sat in the front, "do you regret talking to him?" she asked, yeonjun smiled. "not at all." he softly said with a chuckle.

"alright class, that's the end of this lecture. let's thank yeonjun for being our guest speaker today."

"oh it was my pleasure." yeonjun spoke, shaking the hands of the professor. he said his goodbyes to everyone, and grabbed his belongings.

he walked out of the lecture all, and out onto the campus. fresh air radiated across him; he took a deep breath in.

a faint buzzing tickled his thigh, causing him to pull out his phone. his lips held partly agape at the sudden message.

EMERGENCY ALERT: CODE RED.
CHOI HYUNAE, ALSO KNOWN AS BIN OR CHOI SOOBIN HAS ESCAPED FROM PRISON. IF ANYONE HAS SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM, IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE COUNTY POLICE. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU GET INSIDE IMMEDIATELY, AND LOCK ANY AND EVERY DOOR/WINDOW. THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS, AND MOST LIKELY ARMED.

BELOW IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW; BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS.

yeonjun stared at his phone in disbelief, "fuck

yeonjun stared at his phone in disbelief, "fuck." he whispered.

END.