Chapter Thirty-One

"You are back? Was the last time not a lesson? Maybe I should have give you your full consequences for your behavior." He had his hands folds and his index fingers in front of his lips while being human.

"I am not here for a talk. Give me Larota and get out of our life." Leonardo pointed with his sword at him.

"Oh, Raphie so forgetful. I need a backup for one of the best or are you finally willing to switch for her? Or how you think to pay? Because money you don't have." Jakena just pushed the sword a little aside with his middle finger. Still thinking that Raphael stood in front of him. Would he give more attention at Raphael last time he would knew that Leonardo didn't had the crack in his shell or at least a different eye colour.

"One fight. Me against you. The winner gets her and the other one leave her alone." Leonardo stood his guard and didn't thought about to put his sword away.

"Never thought you will be so naive. A sai fighter fights with swords. Love drives you truly insane. Pathetic!" Jake stood up from his chair and went to the weapon cave.

"Was that an acceptance for my challenge?" Leonardo still stood calm, but made sure to get Raphs tone right.

"You bet. Funny how willing you are to loose." Jakenas shell came through his clothes ripping it apart. And he took his armor on. Three swords was his weapon of choice.

"Big words for someone who is only good at talking." Leonardo said while dodged the first sword.

Fast Jakena also took his second sword and fought with both hands. In anger he growls how good his opponent was in dodging. He knew he was stronger but that didn't mattered right now. He tried to ram him, but he just walked out of the way. Like he knew his fighting style. It was impossible. How could that hothead think like that? Jakena had enough and began to fight with his third sword also. Holding it in his mouth.

He will hurt. He will suffer. He will die!

Smoke began to fill the room. The both turtles didn't noticed it. Jakena was busy to kill the fake Raphael and Leonardo was busy to not get killed.

Everyone else in the room began to faint. One after another.

The both turtles were to only one still standing. Leonardo underestimated him. Jakena was a better fighter than Venus said. The timing of the plan was delayed.

Leonardo was down to one sword and Jakena still had two. "Give up, Raphie. I am bigger than you. Stronger than you. And most important I am better than you!"

Leonardo saw his change. Dodged the attacks at the right timing, swung Jakena over his body an let him lost also the two swords within seconds. Against the bandana less turtles neck leaned the tip of the sword.

"You forgot I am not Raphie and I am used to fight against a hothead like you." He said with a cold tone while he watched the fear in the eyes of the other one for a second.

"And you forgot I am not working alone, fearless." Jakena began to laugh like crazy.

A big boom waved through the room and one side of it was blasted. They both fell on the ground. Unconscious.