Chapter Six

The female turtle sat up. Controlling her thoughts. It was the first time in a while that she didn't had just to lay down and counting the seconds until it was over. The first time she hadn't to pretend anything.

Two strong arms wrapped themselves around her shoulders and a head was laid down on one of them. She felt his heat on her own skin. A heat she liked and left a goose bumps.

"Round two, Nightwatcher?" She groped his neck with her fingers.

"It was wrong." Raphael snuggled his head into her shoulder. "Using you for sex was wrong."

"It's my job." Why does he care so much about it?

"But you don't like it, right?" He placed a soft kiss on her shoulder.

"It doesn't matter how I feel about my job. I need that money." She felt the shiver down her spin.

"But you shouldn't threat yourself that you are not worth more." Raphael rested his head back on her and began to groping her shoulder.

"How should I when everyone threats me like that?" The female turtle grabbed one of his arms. Groping it too.

"Because they are assholes and they don't see you as a whole. They are so fake that they will never be able to be attached so much to someone to see their true self. And they are just jealous about you." The red bandana turtle began to rub his cheeks soft on hers.

"Who said that I'm not like them? Maybe I'm done being attached with someone." She closed her eyes and enjoyed every touch from him. It relaxed her a lot.

"Then welcome to the club, Goddess." He left a kiss on her cheek and then released her from his grip. Knowing that his time with her was over.

"By the way my name is Rose. If you lose another bet to your friend." The female winked at him after she stood up and handed him his bandana.

"Maybe I will." Raphael smirked at her, while she left the cabin.