Chapter Two

Raphael didn't left his room for days. Deleted Monas number. Photos and the stuff that reminds him of her he throw it away. The feeling in his chest didn't got away. With every minute that past it got worse. He didn't even eat at all.

He was broken. After he was so sure that finally something good was happen in his life. After he was sure he was someones favorite too. But now it was all a lie. A big fat lie.

His brothers left him alone after they saw the destroyed pictures. They didn't want to disturbed him when they wasn't able to help Raphael.

It knocked at his room. Raphael groaned. He didn't want to see someone. He was tired of being alive. Being himself. Feeling like shit.

"Buddy. It's me. Casey. Can I come in?" Casey opened the door a gap.

"What do you want, Case?" Raphael didn't even looked up. He was still hugging his pillow. Curled up in his blanket.

"The mess outside didn't look like that you are engaged. Did she said no?" Casey closed the door behind him and sat down on the bed.

"I didn't even get the chance to ask her." Raphael finally sat up. Still staring on the wall. It still hurt, but on the other hand he just felt exhausted and empty.

"What's then the problem." Casey placed a hand on Raphaels shell. He didn't like to see his best friend like this.

"She fall in love with another one. I would totally understand if she just told me, but no she cheated on me. She possible just told me it, because she got pregnant by him. Damn, Casey. I really thought she is the one." Raphael kneaded his hands. Still trying to figuring out why he wasn't enough for her. What could have been better about the other man who stole her from him? The look? His behavior? It drives him nuts!

"You know. She didn't deserve ya. Not even this tears you cry for her. She's a bitch. Get up and show the punching bag who is in charge." Casey knew that Mona was hot, but she was always a little bit too girly. He didn't could understand why Raphael felt for her this bad.

"I don't feel like I want to punch something." The red bandana turtle stood up and stretched himself. His body ached. He really need to do some workouts.

"Then I know exactly what you need now." Casey smirked at him. "But first of all take a bath."

"Why I know that I will regret this?" Raphael graped a towel and was about to leave.

"You won't. No straight man would say no to a little fun." Casey winked at him.

Raphael sighed. Casey would always be Casey.