Fairy Xi Xuan's Favorability Grew

Elder Hall.

Han Jue met the First Elder.

The First Elder was plump and resembled Maitreya Buddha. He had a smile on his face and his eyes curved into two lines.

He sized up Han Jue and said with satisfaction, “His temperament is comparable to inner sect disciples and almost equivalent to an elite disciple.”

The Jade Pure Sect robe was white with blue stripes. After Han Jue wore it, his charm was completely unleashed. He didn’t look like a servant at all.

Many female cultivators peeped at him on the way here.

“I cannot be compared to the elite disciples,” Han Jue said humbly.

The Grand Elder smiled and said, “Let’s go. Follow me to the inner sect. If you want to join the inner sect, you have to find a master. There are eighteen peaks and eighteen missionary elders in the inner sect. If anyone is fond of you, you can directly become an inner sect disciple. If not, you can only participate in the outer sect competition and strive to reach Foundation Establishment as soon as possible.”

“I understand.”

The two of them then left the Elder Hall.

The old man at the counter clicked his tongue in wonder. “This child’s fire-attribute Spiritual Energy has increased by quite a bit. It seems that he has been diligently cultivating for half a year.”

Yang Luo laughed. “That’s right, he didn’t leave his room even once. He has good talent and is willing to cultivate diligently. Who knows, he might even become an elite disciple in the future.”

The old man shook his head and laughed. He didn’t say anything else.

He had been here for more than a hundred years and had seen geniuses more talented than Han Jue. He only felt a little emotional but didn’t think too much about it.

They didn’t speak on the way.

Following the First Elder, Han Jue arrived at a teleportation formation in the corner of the valley. Several disciples were guarding this place.

The teleportation formation was very much like an altar. It was a circular stone platform with strange patterns engraved on it. Stone pillars were erected in all directions, and there were many irregular dents on them, which were especially used to insert spirit stones.

This was Han Jue’s first time using a teleportation formation. He was very nervous, but he didn’t dare to show it, afraid of embarrassing himself.

The outer sect disciples began placing spirit stones.

“What kind of training style do you prefer?” the First Elder suddenly asked. “The various peaks have different cultures because of the different personalities of the coaching elders. Some are competitive, some are low-key, and some are out on missions all year round.”

Han Jue replied, “I’m a low-profile cultivator. I don’t like crowds and I don’t like being high-profile.”

The First Elder revealed a strange smile and said, “Then, I’ll bring you to the Jade Serene Peak first.”

At this moment, the teleportation formation was activated and a strong light burst out, causing Han Jue to close his eyes.

Han Jue felt a strong sense of weightlessness. Any other mortal would have vomited.

About three seconds passed.

Han Jue opened his eyes, and what he saw was a mountain peak that reached into the clouds. The sea of clouds filled his vision, and he felt as if he were standing on a cloud.