Chapter 46 - 50

Chapter 46: Dao Companion, Mystical Power Somersault Cloud

Because of the pressure brought by the Raincoat Sect, Han Jue cultivated even harder.

The Black Hell Chicken could only suffer in silence.

As Han Jue tried his best to absorb Qi, the Spirit Qi in the cave abode surged into his body. The speed at which the Black Hell Chicken drew in Spirit Qi was suppressed.

Seven years later.

Han Jue finally broke through to the eighth level of the Nascent Soul realm!

He still felt that time was tight.

If he could break through to the Soul Formation realm before the Raincoat Sect attacked, he would be even more confident.

Han Jue absorbed Qi while checking his interpersonal relationships.

[Your friend Zhou Fan was attacked by the Raincoat Sect] x87

[Your disciple Yang Tiandong was attacked by the Raincoat Sect] x87

[Your good friend Mo Zhu was attacked by a fellow disciple.]

[Your good friend Li Qingzi was attacked by a fellow sect member and was severely injured.]

Eh?

Why was Li Qingzi attacked by a fellow sect member?

Han Jue was stunned.

Was there another spy?

He immediately checked the Jade Pure Sect.

Nascent Soul realm cultivators were not spies.

Wait.

Could it be Guan Yougang?

Han Jue was right. It was Guan Yougang.

Guan Yougang didn’t dare to challenge the Deity Slaying Elder, so he gave up on becoming the Sect Master. However, he couldn’t take it lying down, so he looked for Li Qingzi to spar and took the opportunity to vent.

The elders of the sect were extremely displeased with him due to this.

The Jade Pure Sect was in danger now, but he was still causing trouble. Did he still want to be the Sect Master in such circumstances?

After Guan Yougang was scolded, he went into seclusion in anger and no longer showed himself.

However, he didn’t leave the sect. He obviously had the Jade Pure Sect in his heart.

Han Jue didn’t know any of this. He continued to read the emails.

Fairy Xi Xuan, Chang Yue’er, and Xing Hongxuan were all fine. The other good friends were more or less fighting with others, including Xuan Qingjun.

Xuan Qingjun’s cultivation was still at the third level of the Foundation Establishment realm. Han Jue suspected that she didn’t cultivate at all and only observed others.

When Han Jue was thinking to himself, he suddenly sensed a presence.

Xuan Qingjun!

This woman was here again!

“Is Fellow Daoist here? Can I pay you a visit?”

Hearing Xuan Qingjun’s voice, Han Jue became nervous.

He thought about it. The other party definitely knew that he was here. If he pretended to be out, the favorability might be gone.

The other party was the Demon Lord. Her favorability was definitely better than hatred!