3

Seoul National University.

Third person POV-

"Tae what do you wanna have?" Jimin asked looking at the menu.

Presently, they were in the canteen and Jimin was waiting in the queue, while Taehyung was scrolling through his Instagram.

"I'll have fried steak with macaroni cheese and yeah strawberry smoothie." he asked licking his lips already feeling hungry.

"Okay." he said and went to give the order.

Taehyung was busy when he received a call from Jin telling him that both he and Namjoon will be a little late as they have an unexpected dinner with business partners so, he shouldn't wait for them, Taehyung agreed on that and got busy on Instagram again.

He was going through some reels when Jimin came.

"You're fortunate enough, this was the last portion of steak left", Jimin said handing him the tray of flavorful steak,

" really? wow! let's go find some place to sit." he said smiling looking at the delicious steak which he was ready to devour.

They were looking around the canteen to find an empty place to sit as today it was more crowded than the other days, and they saw three empty chairs in the corner.
Both of them started pacing fast before it gets occupied.

They were walking when Jimin got a phone call from his dad, he excused himself and went to a secluded area to speak. Taehyung told his friend to come quickly and turned around to walk but as he did so, his body collided with something hard,
For a second he thought he clashed against a wall.

'How the hell did a wall suddenly appear in the middle of the canteen?' he thought and looked up to see Jungkook staring at him ready to kill, he gulped visibly.

'Shit', he looked down feeling something warm on his clothes but eyes widened seeing all the food has fallen on them and some stains on the hoodie of ravenette too, but not paying attention to that, he screamed at top of his lungs inviting some unwanted attention on them.

"MY STEAK!!!" he looked at the revenette fingers pointing at him accusingly who flinched at the sudden high pitched voice he emitted.

" YOU DUMBASS CAN'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU GOING?"he yelled at the other, face getting red due to anger. Students in the canteen look at both like hawks, waiting for some drama.

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.
Firstly, this boy ruins his hoodie and then he dares to blame him.

"What?? Are you for real?" his eyebrows raised and mouth open in disbelief,

"I thought you'll apologize but-", he started but was interrupted when the silver head took the remaining smoothie and threw it all on Jungkook's face taking him by surprise.

Jimin who was busy talking on his phone got stunned to see his friend creating a scene in the canteen. He cut the call and went running there.

Jungkook wiped his face and looked at Taehyung with dead serious eyes. This boy has to apologize for his deed and he'll make sure of that.

He took a slow step toward the other looking straight in his eyes making the other step back, completely regretting what he did a few moments back, he don't know why he did that, maybe in the heat of the moment but he surely knew he was dead because the boy in front of him won't spare him for sure.

It was just a piece of steak and he could ask Jin Hyung to cook it but no he likes to invite troubles for himself, he cursed under his breath and masked up the most innocent face he could ever make.