21

Third Person Pov-

"Tae, you take these, I'll bring the other bag," Jimin said handing the luggage and Taehyung hummed as he took it and went inside the apartment.

He has shifted today and well everything was already set and furnished thanks to his rich brother, only the clothes and some personal items were remaining which he brought today.

He feels so happy that he has finally moved out of the house, he is no longer under the shade of his brother's constant protection...he can do whatever he likes now but that doesn't mean he is not missing his hyungs, he is... but sometimes to save one relationship we have to let go the other one. And if he has to stay away to save his brother's married life he will gladly do that.

"Thank you." Taehyung took the Gucci handbag from Jimin and kept it on the table. Both the friend plopped on the soft couch as they stared at the apartment.

The apartment was in the Porsche area so it had enough space more than Taehyung required. He denied it but who will explain this to his older brother?

"The interior looks good, I have to say Namjoon hyung has got a good taste," Jimin said and Taehyung smiled proudly, he was not into these artistic things, mostly his brother does it. He has got many contacts with renovation companies so everything from furniture to wall colors all was done by the older.

"Now tell me, what do you want to have?" Taehyung asked and Jimin looked at him with a weird face.

"Are you serious?...we are not going to cook anything, I'll order something," Jimin said Taehyung was going to argue, but he too was tired so decided against it.

Soon their takeouts came and both the boys ate them while watching some show.

'Ding Dong~'

Taehyung smiled as he got up from the couch moving towards the door. Jimin watched his friend with furrowed brows.

"Noona!" Taehyung said as he hugged the beautiful lady who smiled ruffling his dark silver locks.

"Tae, I came here to check if everything is fine or not." She said and Taehyung gave a gentle nod getting aside for her to let in.

Jimin stood up seeing an unfamiliar face he just gave a small smile.

"Did I interrupt you guys?" She said glancing at Jimin.

"Not at all." Taehyung waved his hands.

"Noona, he is my best friend Jimin...and Jimin, she is my Irene Noona. She stays in Chicago" Taehyung introduced and Jimin lightly bowed.

"Nice to meet you Jimin." She said with her lips tightly pursed together.

"Same here," Jimin said as he looked at her awkwardly. He was seeing her for the first time and he doesn't want to be delusional but she looked intimidating.

"Tae, I'll get going," Jimin spoke and Taehyung with knitted brows looked at him.

"Stay the night." Taehyung offered and Jimin shook his head.

"Some other day, got some work," Jimin said and Taehyung nodded his head.

Jimin bowed at Irene who was just staring at them, Irene gave a gentle nod as the other boy scurried out of the apartment.

"So how is it going so far?" Irene asked.

"It's good---I feel nice here," Taehyung answered

Irene smiled and sat on the couch followed by Taehyung and then everything became silent as Taehyung started fiddling with his shirt.