magic necklaces

Elsa's POV
Ok so math was not bad. We just needed to work on a paper with a partner over what we learned in class this week. And of course I worked with Anna.
So I'm don't feel like talking about what happened today. All I'm going to say is that, it's sound good. The bad thing is that Mrs. A changed this concert into a competition. So now everything has to be perfect. Everything is perfect, the girls they sing perfect, my solo is perfect! Only that my solo with Jack has to be perfect. I still don't even know how he sings. What if we loose against our rival ? This is going to be the worst and first defeat against Blake college. I am freaking out!
As I walk to my dorm, I'm trying to think about something else to relax. But what do the big six need help with? I GOT IT! What if we get kidnapped or are in trouble. I can use my powers to make a necklace. (A/N it's a necklace version from the bracelet from KC undercover on Disney Channel. Sorry I dint know what they where called and I couldn't find the words to describe it. Sorry. )
But to make them special I'll will put the charm as a symbol as to who they really are. Hiccup's necklace is going to be a flame, since he trains dragons. Rapunzel's necklace is going to be a sun, the same symbol as her kingdom. Merida's necklace is going to have a bow and arrow. Anna's necklace is going to be a flower, because I consider her as the princess of spring. And mine is going to be a snowflake. It might take me like a minute each. So I have time before Anna comes. I want to make this a surprise.

I am so sorry for the delay! My mom grounded me with my tablet amd laptop. Even tho I break the rules I just did not have time to update. I will update my other two stories tomorrow as fast as I can, they be short, but there still a chapter. And I don't know if you notice my snowflakes I have terrible grammar. So anyways add this story to your library and don't forget to follow me. And I will see you in the next chapter. Bye bye❄