the big day

Elsa's POV

It feels so good to be out in the mountains again. The fresh cold air. With no worrying about exams. No going to class. I kinda regret even going to college as a Queen. But, I never would've met my friends. I never would have met Jack.

He is my other half. The second best thing that have ever happened to me.

First is being reunited with me sister. That will be always first.

Because I mean, we might not be together forever. We might break up. And we might hate each other after that. We might not be friends after that. So, I will love Jack a lot. But not too much that if anything bad happens between us, that will tear me apart.

But I still love him.

Anna's POV

So Elsa should come back in about an hour. But I'll eat some chocolate right now, because why not. Elsa isn't here to take it away from me. Did I say take it, I mean steal it. I can not have chocolate with her around. If I have it in my hand turn my head away from it, then look at it again it'll be gone.

She is like a hound for chocolate. Like, everybody pray for this child!

Kristoff's POV

I have to get some things from the castle. Elsa is help in me with a surprise for Anna. I love her and I think it might be time I ask her, the question. But I need to get the important things.

I'll promise to never leave her side, I'll always be there with her. And I'll make sure she is loved and never gets hurt.

Elsa said that if she accepts I can move in with Elsa and Anna. I mean I sorta already live here because I sleep in Anna's room. We didn't do anything. But I have my stuff in her room. And because she's gone for college, I have the room to my self. It does get lonely but I have Olaf and Sven.

Hope she says yes.

Rapunzel's POV

Ok so today is the day me and Eugene go to Arendelle. We're just packing a few things. And then we'll be off.

I'm bringing Pascal with me. And Eugene wants to bring Maximus. I was just like, what, a horse, on the plane. Like it's snakes on a plane. But with a horse. Don't think we can bring him. But he went to go and check if we can.

I actually want to bring Maximus with us, but I don't think we can.

Eugene's POV

And we can bring Maximus with us. I still can't believe we can bring Maximum with us on the plane.

Well, yes I can. I mean we are the royal family of Corona. So our plane must have the capability of flying across seas with a horse. Well it will just be Me, my Wife, Pascal Maximus, the pilots, and our luggage.

Not much really. We'll be fine. Hopefully.

Merida's POV

Ok so I'm just here waiting for Hic to come pick me up. I didn't bring much with me because I have some of my stuff at Arendelle. And we stuff back at my dorm. So I just brought a few clothes and snacks. And my bow and arrows.

I actually want to see everyone again. I mean they are my friends and all, but I am just to lazy to meet people. But I'm not lazy to go do some Archery.

Weird.

Hiccup's POV

Ok so Mer texted me and said that she wasn't going to take anything, only her bow and arrows. I didn't even bother to ask why.

I'm taking my backpack that holds a lot of stuff. So yeah I'm set to go.

I pick Mer up in two hours so. I'll fly around, just to pass time.

Jack's POV

Ok so I'll just fly around. And I don't know. I'll probably see Hiccup up here, since he likes to ride Toothless. It's still weird that dragons still exist in the 21st century.

But he's my best friend. So I'll ley it slide.

I finally get to see my Snowflake. I know, I could have been flying and payed a visit. But my guardian duties have piled up since I left.

I couldn't go visit her.

By now I get to spend two weeks with her.

And I got her something and I hope she'll like it. But I'm sure she will. I hope

Sorry it got delayed. My grandma came and I didn't know she was coming so yeah.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to go to my other story. ' spies (jelsa)' I made a chapter about 14 things you didn't know about me. Make sure to check that out. So yeah bye.