wow

Elsa's
So one hour passed and now I have to go to the choir room to hear Jack sing. I'm excited and nervous. But before I go I have to take my bag to my room. I really hope he could sing!
Jacks POV
So Elsa is going to hear me sing. This is my chance for her to know e better and maybe if I keep on doing things for her maybe she might be my girlfriend. I had this crush on her ever sincwe crashed to me but, she so pretty. Only that if she does become my girlfriend, I have to tell her my secret, and the the guardians might be mad at me. It will be a mess but, we can sort through it, like couples do.
Elsa's POV
I'm going to go in my skateboard to the choir room. I just like it that way, and it makes it harder for people to know I'm the queen of Arendelle. So off I go to the choir room.

Time skip

Jacks POV
So Elsa is sitting on the table getting ready for her part of the duet and to hear me sing.
(A/N I'm not going to write the lyrics but the song is my song for you by Bridgit Mendler and Shane Harper. I'm to lazy to write all the lyrics. But I will write them later on )

After song

Elsa's POV
"You sound. Amazing Jack, you get the part your just like, wow. With you being my partner we will win got sure. " I told him
" thanks. but you know it will sound better? if we add a bit of guitar " he said
" you know how to play the guitar? " I asked
" yeah, I have one in my room we can start practicing if you want? " he suggested
" of course. go get your guitar so we can start practicing " I said
He exited the choir room and my phone buzzed. I wasn't surprised to see who it was.
Hiccup: Hey I'm done with the projector for you to 'fake' your magic. Do you want me to bring it to your room or bring it to the auditorium and set it up?
Me: if your not busy can you set it up I'm sort of busy here with Jack planning something for the duet. He got the part to fill in Victor.
Hiccup: that's great ok I'll go set it up and I'll see you later at our hideout, ok?
Me: yeah, thx
Hiccup: no problem bye
Me: bye
" I'm here " Jack said waving his hand in front of me
" how long have you been standing there? " I asked surprised he was there
" about two minutes. Are you ready to practice? " he asked
" of course " I said getting of the table

Time skip

Jacks POV
" we sound perfect " Elsa said gathering all the music and putting it in a folder
" yeah, we do " I replied
" um Elsa ? " I asked
" yeah " she looked up
" is, your necklace supposed to do that ?" I asked pointing at it
Third person POV
" what?" Elsa said looking at her necklace. When she looked down at it she quickly coverd the necklace with her hand.
She walked back and bumped into the table and frost was now covering it. She turned around and looked at Jack. He was surprised and confused. Elsa than walked backwards the other direction and slipped on her skateboard and fell back and she shot ice at the shelf behind Jack making it fall but Jack flew away from it. Jack bumped into a table that had a giant vase with flowers and a lot of water. Before it smashed into the ground Jack froze it into an ice block. When they stopped Jack was floating and Elsa was rubbing her head.

I'm soooooo sorry for the super long not updating but now I only have wattpad and my music to worry about so I will have time to update cuz it's summer. So hoped you like this chapter, it's sort of a cliff hanger but hey its longer than usual. So don't forget to follow me, vote, comment, and I'll see you my snowflakes in the next chapter. Bye bye ❄