chapter 1

Third persons pov

Dazai was packing his suitcases ready to move to another city and live another life for the next 5 years. He wore his coat, got his bag and moved to the airport, he was watching from distant all this happy couples and families and wished this would be him. He just wanted a peaceful death or a life that he won't have to leave.

He got in the plane and sat next to a woman. She was pretty, she had curled, brunette and a little bit of blonde short hair, green pierced eyes and she had freckles. She seemed like a normal person. She was wearing jeans and a sweater but dazai was looking like a rich man by her side. She was reading a book, dazai decided to talk to her "hello miss, mind if I ask you what book you are reading?" The girl looked at dazai with a weird stare but answered "crime and punishment by fyodor dostoevsky, classic ligature" dazai seemed suprise that a young girl like her was reading this book "my friend ,he works in the library and he is a small author,  he told me it was a good book so I decided to read it" dazai read a lot of books so he thought he would know small authors too, specially with classic ligature "and who your friend may be?" The girl closed her book and put it back in her bag "chuuya nakahara" when dazai heard that name a lot of memories went through his head 'chuuya nakahara' his ex lovers name, the one partner he had that he missed more than anyone, the one that he truly loved, he couldn't speak and the girl looked at him with a confused face "mr? Are you alright?" Dazai didn't answer, he hadn't heard that name in forever but he realised how he missed him.

The had met in London, Chuuya was there because he was publishing his book and dazai was there for the usual, new life, new job and new partner, he loves to read so he went to the exhibition chuuya had to take a look at his book. When he first saw chuuya he was mesmerised, his ocean blue deep eyes, his smooth ginger hair and his unnoticeable little freckles, he was an angel to dazai's eyes, chuuya was standing there talking with his crowd and fangirls about his book, when it was dazais turn he couldn't talk, he just stared at chuuya "hello? Uhhh Mr? Is anyone there?" Chuuya was giving a weird look on dazai but dazai didn't care, he fell in love. When he saw chuuya he felt like this eternal curse wasn't so bad, he felt free, he actually felt love and didn't wanted to die for once. "I would like to buy your book, signed please" chuuya got one of his books from the shelf, sighed it and gave it to dazai, dazai grabbed the book but with chuuyas hand too "uhh can you let go now?" Dazai let go of chuuyas hand and put the book in his bag "Is there going to be another exhibition for your books mr nakahara?" Chuuya looked at dazai confused at first but then replied "yes, tomorrow, but you got your book didn't you?" Dazai gave chuuya a small smile and answered "I just want to see you again" and then left. Chuuya was so confused but didn't care that much and continued his afternoon peacefully.

"Mr are you alright? You have been spacing out for the last 5 minutes!" Dazai finally snapped out of it and replied to the worried girl "Yeah I'm fine don't worry, I just happened to know your friend thats all" the girl gave a weird look on dazai and got her book out again and continued to read "okay I guess..".

When dazai arrived to yokohama, he left his suitcase in his hotel room and decided to go eat out, he had money, a lot, so he didn't care about what he would spend. He got a taxi and arrived to a fancy restaurant, all the rich people were there, woman with pretty dresses and expensive necklaces and men with black smooth suits. Dazai got in and sat in a table next to the center  of the restaurant where couples were dancing together. As he was waiting for someone to take his order he saw him. Chuuya nakahara. He couldn't believe in his eyes. He was there in the center dancing with a beautiful woman, he was wearing a black fancy suit and a black hat, he had his hair in a low ponytail while the girl had short curled pink hair, light brown eyes and she was wearing a nice looking black dress with golden earrings and a necklace. Dazai opened his mouth to say something while he was staring at them but he couldn't. Words couldn't go out of his mouth. Chuuya turned around while he was dancing with the woman and he saw him.

Chuuyas pov

'Is that who I think it is? Hiroshi? No he is dead'. I let go of Chiyo and walked to the table the boy was sitting. He was hiding his face "Hello? I'm sorry what is your name Mr?"

Third persons pov

Dazai didn't answer. He had his eyes fixed on the ground and couldn't say a word "Hello! Mr!" Dazai was trying not to look at chuuya. Even if he wanted to he tried not too. Chuuya thought he was dead and that he was called Hiroshi. He can't know that dazai is alive. But dazai could explain everything to him and be friends again. No what was he thinking? He can't be friends with chuuya again. "HEY LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" chuuya pushed dazais hand aside and saw his face "You..-" chuuya had a suprised expression, he was shaking "You are hiroshi.. I thought you were..-" the girl chuuya was dancing with, Chiyo, walked to their way and grabbed chuuyas arm "Hey what's wrong?" Chuuya couldn't keep his calm anymore "YOU DAMN BASTARD ANSWER TO ME! ARE YOU HIROSHI!" dazai looked directly at chuuyas eyes "I am dazai osamu. Your ex lover."

Author notes:
Im really proud of this one, thank you for reading, I would love to hear your opinions and if there are any mistakes tell me<3