chapter 2

Third person pov

Dazai and chuuya were sitting on a rock by the shore, it was late at night and the waves were hitting theirs legs, the moon was as full as ever and chuuya and dazai were holding hands while dazais head was resting on chuuyas shoulder "hey hiroshi" dazais eyes looked at chuuya while his head was still on his shoulder, it pained him to hear chuuya calling him hiroshi, he thought about telling him the truth. Tomorrow was the day dazai had to fake his death again, that was his last day with chuuya. "What is it?" Chuuya changed his body position and looked at dazai "I got something to tell you" dazai looked chuuya straight in the eyes "I'm thinking about getting a house together, don't you think?" Dazai didn't answer, after a few seconds he decided to talk "Yeah it would be awesome, let's think about it tomorrow though and just look at the stars" dazai took chuuyas body closer to him and kissed him softly while taking him to his arms and hugging him.

'Time to fake my death once again' before dazai faked his death he would leave a letter to his lover to say goodbye but this moment he didn't. He didn't want to say goodbye. He loved chuuya so much he didn't want to leave him. But he couldn't continue lying to him and live his life normally because he wasn't normal. He can't live a normal life. He just left a rose, it was chuuyas favourite.

Chuuya looked at the tall brunette with a confused and angry look "I never had a lover named dazai osamu!" Dazai grabbed the ginger's hand and walked outside of the restaurant "HEY LET GO OFF ME YOU BASTARD" when they got out dazai pushed chuuya in an ally and pinned him against the wall "HEY LET ME GO" dazai grabbed his hands "You will listen to me first" he started blushing from the position they were in but he looked at the brunette straight in the eyes full with anger "speak bastard." Dazai sighed "I'm dazai osamu and I 'died' 10 years ago, at least to your mind, I was with you with the fake name hiroshi Makino and I was your boyfriend, we were thinking about moving together but I 'died'. I know everything about you. You are chuuya nakahara and you are 30 years old and you are an author. Want me to continue?" Chuuya had a very suprised look on his face, he was pale and he started shaking, suddenly a tear ran down from his eye and he fell into dazais arms hugging him tightly not wanting to let go but then when he remembered what he did he pushed him away and slapped him. "Quick emotion change i see" he looked at the bandaged male with his eyes filled with tears and started yelling to him "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU LIED TO ME FOR 5 YEARS AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I CRIED FOR YOU! DONT EVER COME CLOSER TO ME AGAIN YOU PSYCHO" chuuya walked away and went back in the restaurant to pick up his girlfriend, he didn't want to see his ex lover's face ever again.

Chuuyas pov

I walked away from that bastard and went to pick up chiyo and go home "Chiyo we are leaving." Chiyo seemed worried, she touched my cheek and wiped away my tears "Chuuya what happened? Who was that man?" "No one chiyo. Lets go home." I grabbed her hand and went to the car. When we got in and i started driving she was looking at me like I was sick "Chuuya, my love, please tell me what happened, I can help" I was looking on the road and didn't answer "Chuuya.."

After some time we got home, I left my hat and layed on the couch "Chiyo! Bring me some wine!" Chiyo went to change and after she was done she brought me a glass of wine. 'What did that bastard want? I mean I missed him but, no he is a liar that manipulated me. I can't believe I wasted years of my life to him.' I rested my eyes while taking a sip of the wine and grabbed a cigarette.

Third person pov

Dazai was alone in the empty ally, his eyes were fixed on the ground and he was about to start sobbing, mostly he would feel no emotion and just pretend but right now he was feeling it. Sadness. He only felt emotion with his toxic family and chuuya. But he didn't expect to feel sad because of chuuya. Well it wasn't chuuya's fault in the first place. Chuuya gave dazai the best years of his life for 5 years and he just left like that and were lying straight to his face. Dazai was the problem. He always was.

Author notes:
Thank you for reading<3
Art credits: ryuuvamp on tik tok