chapter 7

TW: mention of suicide, death mention

some years before

Love. Yes they loved each other. They were soulmates. They were meant for each other.

Chuuya and dazai were showering together, dazai touched chuuyas back softly as the ginger was blushing "do we really have to do this? Why are you so energetic and want to do so much stuff at like a week?" Dazai went silent and made their body touched as he hugged him from behind and played with his hair, it was finally that time. He was leaving this week. He was leaving the love of his life this week. "Nothing I just love you so much" "I love u too-" chuuya was red as dazai just tried and laughed at his expression, turned around and kissed the bruenette on the lips, it was a soft kiss, the ginger justsmiled warmly at him and fell in his arms.

After showering they layied on chuuyas bed and as the short boy was trying to sleep the bandaged boy kept staring at him while blushing "Whats your deal?!" "Can we make out" the bruenette said with a silly smile "No! No way!" Chuuya said while being a blushing mess again "pleaseeeeee" "No hiroshi!" Hiroshi. Right. Chuuya didn't knew his real name. He wasn't dazai to him, he was hiroshi, he was himself with chuuya but calling him with someone else's name hurt. I mean it was his fault after all right? He tricked chuuya into being in love with him.

Death.

Death? Just a simple word, a dark one with a meaning no one likes, well almost no one. For some people death means losing someone you love, getting something taken away from you, a bad feeling that will come to everyone someday. For other it was freedom. Finally getting out of this miserable world. Finally resting from all the suffering.

Chuuya arrived to his apartment just to see a rose in his desk and all dazais stuff not there, suddenly the police called him "mr a man with bruenette hair and dark eyes had you on their first contant so we decided to call u since the phone didn't broke, I'm sorry to inform you but that man got into a car crash and didn't survive, I'm really sorry" chuuya was shaking. Why. What. Who. When. All this questions were running trough his head. Why would dazai pack and leave? And that means he is dead..? He didn't want to believe any of it. As tears ran down his eyes he tracked the location of the phone and ran there, he didn't stop to catch his breath and he almost got hit by a car five times, he didn't care, he wouldn't let dazai die. Not like this.

He arrived just to find dazai in a bloody mess. No reaction at all. "H-hiroshi...? Hey hiroshi! You promised..! You promised you will stay..! HIROSHI! GET UP! GET UP...! G-GET U-UP.. p-please.." the ginger's voice was breaking as tears fell down his eyes, he hold on to dazais 'corpse' and screamed his lungs out as he cried and begged "P-PLEASE HIROSHI..! NO..! GET UP! GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP..! P-please hiroshi..! You promised didn't you...! Please I love you don't leave me like this..!" Dazai could hear everything. Every. Single. Word. It hurt him. He wanted to hug chuuya and kiss and tell him that everything was alright and they could go back to their house but he couldn't. "Hey hiroshi? You know you said to talk about our new house.. we would have bought a house together.. I love you hiroshi so please get up and let's go buy our house..!" the cops grabbed chuuya as he kept kicking them and yelling but they got dazais corpse as he just screamed in pain to leave him alone and go see his bandaged lover. Oh wrong. Ex lover.

"Sometimes soulmates aren't meant to be are they?"

.
.
.

He is over it. He was over dazais death. Wasn't he? No he wasn't. He kept sleeping next to dazais coat that he borrowed from him the day he died and he kept that rose he found that day forever. He had photos of dazai everywhere and he didn't even get out of bed. He waited for dazai to bring him breakfast like always, and tell him that he has to get up or he will miss the bus.

Some years later of much depression a pinked hair girl knocked on chuuyas door "mr nakahara? Can I talk to you?"

He got over it. He was over dazais death. Wasn't he? Yes he was. He had met a new woman that was the love of his life, he was happy with her and had a nice job, a decent life. Or that's what he thought.

Love? It doesn't last does it? They were meant for each other just not thus universe. Not right now. They loved each other it was meant to be but the time was wrong. Almost everything was wrong about their relationship but love kept them together. Chaotic soulmates. 

Author notes:
How you doing today guys? Agnst time with lots of love :))

'Does life give you love only to hurt you? Maybe it does, because everytime I loved someone, they didn't love me back or they left. So I think soulmates do exists but maybe it was not the right time or one of them had to go even if they were meant to be'