chapter 6

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It was Kouyou, his older sister, he opened the door as he fell in her arms "chuuya- what is going on-" kouyou put him in the couch and sat with him "you smell like alcohol, whats wrong?" the ginger explain the whole situation to her, she was shocked "okay first of all do you still love him?" Chuuya stared at her in confuse "i- I- I don't know.." she smiled "so you do love him" chuuya started yelling but she shushed him "Chuuya, you're still in love with dazai, and that's not fair for chiyo" chuuya sighed "i thought I was over him.. I mean I thought it was over and that he is dead but now he can actually die.." kouyou took him into a hug "its gonna be alright chuuya, I'm here" they hugged for a while and then tried to find a solution for the ginger's problem.

They went to chiyo's apartment and knocked on the door "chiyo please open the door, I want to apologise" they could hear the pinked haired girl's sobs from inside the house "please chiyo." she finally opened the door and wiped her tears from her eyes, she said nothing and just let chuuya in "chiyo I need to tell you a story" "what-" chuuya looked at her straight in the eyes "just listen"

"Before I met you I was in a relationship with this man called hiroshi, well thats what I thought he was called, his true name is dazai osamu. He was the first and best lover I ever had, I was madly in love with him, he was my soulmate. Everytime I looked at him it was like my world light up, I was mesmerised by how pretty he was, he gave me happiness even by looking at him. After a lot of years of being together he died. Well that's what I thought because before some time, at the restaurant, he came and told me the whole truth, we met again and I actually fell in love again, that feeling never went away, so I'm so sorry chiyo."

Chiyo started crying, she gave a cold look to chuuya "we are over. Get out." "Come on chiyo can we not end it like this-" "GET. OUT." chuuya sighed as she opened the door for him to get out, suddenly a pair of arms took her into a hug "Kouyou-" "shhh its alright, I'm not with chuuya's side, you can cry" chiyo had a breakdown in kouyou's arms as chuuya walked away and left her house as he ran to the hospital.

"DAZAI" he saw dazai standing by the window looking at a blossom tree outside the hospital, he slowly turned and looked at him with a numb look but when he saw him his eyes light up "C-chuuya..-" before he could say anything chuuya ran to him and hugged him while a tear ran down his eye, they didn't say anything, they just stayed like this for a long time just to after chuuya to start yelling "YOU IDIOT. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED-" "We have to get out of here, secretly, help me chuuya, we can get out the window from that blossom tree" chuuya was confused but agreed, he helped dazai get down and they both went to chuuyas apartment "here take that" he said and gave a sweater and some jeans to dazai "thanks" after some time they went on the roof and looked at the sunset.

"Explain, why would you fake your death." the bruenette looked at him and took a deep breath "i know it will sound crazy but I can live forever. And because of that I cant have a normal life. Every 5 years I have to fake my death, change name and have a completely new life. But when I met you chuuya I realised what happiness was. I actually fell in love." Chuuya just stared at him as he fell to his arms in tear but then switched up fast and started yelling "ARE U EVEN GOOD WITH YOUR MIND?! THATS BULLSHIT-" suddenly someone went close to them "Fuji...?" it was a black with pink hair boy, he had black eyes and ripped jeans with oversized t-shirt "What..." the ginger said in question "its you reki isn't it.." chuuya slapped the bruenette and ran away "CHUUYA!" dazai tried to catch up to him but the other boy grabbed his wrist "Fuji.. ITS FUCKING YOU ISNT IT. YOURE DEAD. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON."

After chiyo stopped crying she had to energy and puffy red eyes so kouyou took care of her "here! I know that you love hot chocolate" kouyou said and smiled to her as chiyo rested in her arms "dont worry everything is alright now".

Author notes:
Im sorry for all the agnst but yes