2-M's

OMNISCIENT

M's International School,
Abuja, Nigeria.

M's International School, popularly known as M's International, is a prestigious place of education with extremely high standards that uses the Korean grading system. At the end of every year, it produces geniuses from nursery, primary and secondary sections.

It is a school that welcomes high-class socialites from not only Africa, but the world at large. Because of its expenses, only a handful of rich people could be able to admit their children into such a school which has been continuously praised in terms of excellence. Even with that, getting into M's is considered a dream come true for everyone, students of that school are being looked upon as some kind of superiors in society.

Wherever they show their gold-crafted ID cards, the treatment given to them is carried with an extra sense of respect. They have represented both the country and continent in many competitions, including physical and mental activities, all of which they came back with first class. As a result of that, M's International took up the title of the number one school in Nigeria and Africa.

Prefects in that school are being paid salaries according to their roles, and most of them usually act high and mighty, thinking of themselves as important figures in society, which they are.

Currently, the attention was focused on a rare beauty who just walked in through the gates. The breeze was gently sweeping her long raven hair sideways, the morning sun lightened her glowing skin and made her sharp grey eyes even more prominent.

Her beret was perfectly perched around her head, clad in pearl white socks, ironed midnight blue blazer and a perfectly knotted blue and white striped tie. On the left side of the blazer was her emblem of power as The Head Girl with her name engraved in yellow gold.

Even the teachers were amazed at how much she had changed. Nothing about her was flawed, even the manner she walks in screamed nobility and opulence, just like the powerful aura radiating off her. At that moment, they knew that they haven't made the wrong decision of crowning her as The Head Girl, she is a beauty with brains. The girl has been nothing but adored and praised, she is considered as M's number one icon.

Sumaira closed her eyes and released a huge breath, she isn't used to the attention, it burned every inch of her skin but as The Head Girl with such a good reputation, she knew she had no choice but to live up to it. And so, she squared her shoulder and majestically walked with her head held high.

"Good morning, Mr Andrew," She greeted the stupified teacher who quickly recovered from his trance.

"Miss Babangida, welcome back. How was the holiday?" He smiled at the cold-looking girl, not daring to meet her sharp eyes that could make him succumb and go off the radar. Yes, she has that effect even on the teachers. For that reason, if any student misbehaves in the school, she is called to gouge the truth from that person using those grey eyes as a weapon. She could identify a culprit with just one look.

"It was fine Sir. Can I please take the Book of Reports?" The teacher on duty stays in a small boot camp at a small distance from the main gate. He or she ensures that students are properly dressed, takes attendance for prefects and also gives them the Book of Reports. It is where they write all that has transpired in the school and submit it that same day. Every prefect owns a report book.