Chapter 2

Hmm no. I erased it.
"Si, you've been such a great person these years while you were with me. I started to get a feeling everytime I was with you. I feeling I cant describe but I know its definitely love."
Bleh this is cringe. Atleast his nerd mind will understand it.

The door suddenly opened as I shut my laptop as fast as possible. Simon walked in.
"Hey Alvin, its dinner already." He looked at me confused.

"Oh uh ye I'll go." I went out the door and went downstairs to the kitchen. Simon followed a few minutes ago.

*Skip to when they get to bed*

I waited for Simon and Theo to sleep. I made sure Simon was sleeping by trying to talk to him about his password of his lab. He told the password meaning he was definitely asleep. I opened my laptop and printed it out.

*Next day*

I slid the paper to Simon's locker and pretended I was finding something in my locker as he came. He opened it as the paper fell to his feet. He picked it up and opened it. He opened it as I saw his eyes reading it. I smiled and hugged the letter.
"What? Does he like me back?" I thought. Then he closes his locker and walks to the library. I was confused so I followed him.

I saw him hugging Jeanette and saying "Yes Jeanette I return your feelings for me." As Jeanette hugged him back. My blood was boiling. How could he think Jeanette wrote that letter? I walked out of the library and went to class. It was 15 minutes early so I just head rest and thought of it.

I didn't put my name didnt I? Ugh how could you be so stupid Seville. Then I heard Brittany's voice talking to ome of her girl friends,
"Oh my god havent you heard? Simon returned his feelings for Jeanette. And it just happend today."
"Oh my gee really? Lucky girl got her crush to crush her back."
"Ikr." Then I heard them seat down. "Why are you early Mr. Seville." I didn't answer since I knew if I would then we'd probably start a fight which I'm not in the mood to.
"So silent treatment I see."
I raised my head and glared at her and went to the bathroom.

"C'mon Alvin, there are alot of good looking girls out there like Brittany. But who am I kidding, Simon is way more smarter, good looking, hotte- Get urself together Seville!" I thought as I washed my face.

I heard the bathroom door open to see Simon come in.
"Alvin! I've been looking for you everywhere. I have such good news."

"Uh-hu ye whatever, just get to the point."
He smiled at me with joy saying, "Jeanette had a crush on me and she just confessed to me today! And now were dating."

My heart was broken to see how much this made my brother happy, "Wow... congrats ig." As I was about to open the door,
"You dont seem happy." I turned to him "Excuse me?"

"Cant you atleast be proud of me?"

"Si, pls can we talk about this another time? I'm going to be late for class."

"You dont care about being late Alvin."

"Well is it not okay for a man to change?"

"You're hiding something from me again."

"Ugh Simon pls." As I was about to grab the door knob he pulled my hand.

"Alvin, if theres something bothering you, you know you can always tell me."
I pulled my hand back,

"Alright you want to know? What if Jeanette wasnt the one who wrote the letter?" I opened the door and left immediately after I said that.

"Alvin wait....."