"got lucky"

Y/n's POV

I woke up tied up in a chair. I didn't have my shoes but other than that, I was unharmed.

"Oh shit, she's up" a man looked at me. "Listen here, whatever you're doing, you don't want me" I said. "Shut up" he said to me. "...okay" I said to him.

He left the basement and I started to look around. There was barely anything in this basement. Except for the chair I was sitting in, the room only had some boxes laying around. I started to wiggle my hands around to get them out of the rope.

"Awww look how hard she's trying" another guy came into the room.

A man followed him in.

"How old are you?" he asked. "Old enough to rock your shit" I smiled. "You're the one tied up with no one to help you" he got closer to me. "Someone's been reading too much webcomics" I said. "Do you not care about your life? We're gonna get you killed" the first guy spoke. "I'd be scared if you had the balls to do this by yourself, but you need two other guys" I tried to piss them off.

He let out a chuckle.

"This isn't out first time doing this. We do this so often that it becomes a business" he explained. "What do you mean by that?" I asked, getting a little worried. "We take pictures of pretty girls like you, sell them and then sell you. Piece by piece" one of them explained. "How young?" I asked. "Our youngest was nine" he said before leaving the room again.

The two other men then approached me. I still wasn't scared for some reason. One of them rubbed their hand on my cheek.

"You really are a pretty girl" he said to me.

I then did the only thing that came to mind: I bit him. So hard that he started bleeding.

"What the fuck!" he jolted back. "Do it again, I dare you!" I yelled at him before spitting the blood on him.

He had me by the neck and threw me on the ground.

"That's not how you treat your products. No one's gonna buy my photos if I'm bruised" I said. "Actually some guys are into that" he said. "And that's why you're bitchless" I said to him. "You're a pain in the ass" he was getting annoyed. "Let me go if I'm that annoying" I said to him.

He then calmed down.

"I know what you're doing. Aye Mikey, bring me the pliers" he yelled. "I got the pliers" Mikey got them quickly.

Oh shit I thought to myself.

I really was fucked and I couldn't free myself.

"Mikey, Joe get up here" the other guy said. "You got lucky" Joe said to me.

They left without the pliers. It was on the floor a few feet away from me. Now all I had to do was find a way to get to the pliers while being tied to a chair. I was sliding on the floor like a snake and it was kinda embarrassing. I tired to stand the chair up and it took four tries and then the chair fell backwards. I was getting frustrated until I realized that the chair broke. The rope tying my wrists together was undone so all I had to do was cut the rope tying my ankles together.

Once that was done, I knew I couldn't just leave. I decided to look in the boxes only to regret it. I saw the descriptions of the girls that were sold. Some were trafficked and many were killed. Most of these girls would have still been in school. I felt bad for their families. So many little girls were taken away and never came back home. Learning this caused me to get really emotional.

"You assholes, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I walked up the stairs with a broken chair leg in my hand.

"Oh shit. Mikey, Steve help me" Joe said before grabbing me.

I swung my arm around and hit him a few times before Steve and Mikey assisted him. They took the chair leg from my hand and tossed me down the stairs before locking the door. I banged on the door for what seemed like hours but no one came and my hand was getting swollen.

At some point I got really exhausted and just fell asleep on the stairs. I woke up about an hour later and noticed a window. Nobody from outside would notice it and I'm pretty sure it was blocked off from the outside but that didn't stop me. I waited for someone to walk by. I didn't care if it took all night, I just wanted to go home. Finally, I heard heavy footsteps.

"HELP ME" I screamed at the top of my lungs, praying that whoever it was heard me. "What's under there?" I deep voice said.

It was a little muffled but I was able to make out what he was saying.

"Oh, my friend's watching a movie downstairs" I heard Steve's voice. "Let me through" the deep voice said. "You can't do that without a warrant" Steve said proudly.

There was silence for a few moments. I banged on the window really hard and then heard the footsteps.

"Hey! You can't be in here, I'll shoot!" Steve must've been pissed at this person.

I heard a few punches and one gunshot. Now I was scared. I heard the basement door open and I gasped. Two people started walking down the stairs. Once they were on my level, I saw who it was: Batman and Red Robin.