Chapter Ten 🤍 Spagheddie

Steve sat with Eddie for what felt like hours, in reality it was only then minutes. 

"Are you alright?" Steve askes the male on the floor. 

"Yeah, I haven't had an episode in years."  Eddie says rolling onto his back, rubbing at his temple's. " You gave us a scare. do you need anything?" Steve asked looking down at Eddie with a worried look. 

"Anything at all?" Steave askes once again, " I just want to lay down." Steve nods. "let's get you to the bed."  

Steve stands up helping Eddie to his feet and then to the bed. Once Eddie was settled on the bed Steve stepped away from him. 

"Could you close the window curtains?"  Steve did as Eddie asked. 

"Do you have a headache?" Steve says rummaging through his side table drawer to find ibuprofen. "Yeah, I'm fine." he says covering his head with the blanket. 

Steve left Eddie alone in the room.

"Is he okay?" Dustin asked as soon as Steve reached the bottom of the steps. 

"Yeah, Hes resting. So, leave him be for a little while." 

The young lot nods their heads. "Are you all staying for dinner?" Steve asked as he looked around the room of kids waiting for an answer. 

The kids all look at one another making a silent decision.    

  "We want to stay for a couple of days." Dustin says his arms unfolding going to his side.

Steve raised a brow "What made you decide that." 

"We just want to make sure eddies okay." 

They all nod. "Allright I'll let your parents know." 

"We had told our parents already." El Says speaking up for everyone.

"We did a lot of walking around today." Steve nods his head not questioning the children.

"How's max doing?"

----------O-------------

"Eddie." Steve says for the fifth time taping eddies shoulder. "Time to eat." 

Eddies eyes open looking at the man in front of him who was holding food for him.

Eddie sits up looking at the window behind him. "Why did you let me sleep for so long?" 

"Because you need rest." Steve said as if Eddie should have known that.

Eddie rubbed his head taking out the loose ponytail that was at the base of his neck, Taking the plate of spaghetti from Steves hand along with the glass of water placing it on the nightstand next to him.

Steve occupied the free spot next to Eddie on the bed.  "Have you eaten anything?" Eddie asked with a mouthful of spaghetti. 

"Yeah, with the kids." "Did they see?" Steve looked confused for a moment until he realized what Eddie was talking about. 

"Yeah, Dustin is the one who found you." 

"He's just been saving my ass left and right."  Eddie says whilst taking a big bite out of his spaghetti. 

"Yeah, he has. you owe him some well-deserved thank You's.

Steve watches Eddie finishes up the last bit of his spaghetti. 

"Speaking of kids, Dustin will mike and El are all waiting on my word to say they can come up and bombard you."

Steve stood up taking the plate of spaghetti from Eddie.

"Let the little shits in!" Eddie says opening his arms like he was awaiting a hug.

Steve gave a short smile and left to take Eddies plate to the kitchen.

"Alright! you all can go up and see him," Dustin was the first to try and make it to the stairs.

Thank you all for the patience and for all the reads! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!