demon slayer oc 4

Name: Amaterasu Kobayashi
Name Meaning:
Amateurasu: shining over heaven.
Kobayashi: small forest
Age: 24
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Amaterasu  is a calm and collected woman of posh nature and elegant poise. She does not anger easily, and can be snobbish towards those she thinks are beneath her. When she does get mad though, her enticing appearance becomes a harbinger of wrath, and she is quite capable of holding grudges against those who have wronged her or failed her leader, by side, Amaterasu has strict, merciless and cruel nature toward her maids, who's punishment ultimately leads them to their demise for breaking her rules. While arrogant and untrusting of the other people's and demon's, she cares for her daughters and is protective of them. But Amaterasu is only kind to her friend's and will only shows kindness to the people's who she trusts or who shows kindness back. And she is a motherly person as she have a soft spot for kid's and animal's.
Looks:

Flaws:
. The sun since she is a demon
. When she gets mad, she will makes a mess of a room with her claws
. Pulling her hair when nervous
Occupation: demon
Rank: uppermoon three (replacement)
Outfit:

 Pulling her hair when nervous Occupation: demonRank: uppermoon three (replacement) Outfit:

Breathing style or demon art: demon art

1. Demon art, claws: the user can make huge claws appears as the claws is used to slice anyone up

2. Demon art, Insect Manipulation: Users can control various insects. They control them to do their bidding, for example, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the insects' eyes that are controlled allowing them to spy on others. Users can also understand or communicate with them

3. Demon art, Flight: The user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and The user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well. The user can fly at high speeds without any outside influence, propel/move freely while flying without support.

Friends: she only befriends whoever she trusts

Enemies: the hashira's

Crush: Kokushibo aka Michikatsu Tsugikuni
Backup love interest: Yoriichi Tsugikuni

Family:
. Unknown parents: dead
. Kokushibo aka Michikatsu Tsugikuni: boyfriend/uppermoon one/alive
. Bela Kobayashi: daughter/demon/dead
. Cassandra Kobayashi: daughter/demon/dead
. Daniela Kobayashi: daughter/demon/dead

Backstory: Amaterasu is the daughter of unknown parents who was killed by demons as the Kobayashi maids is raised her as their own. And when she was 19 years old, she have met Michikatsu throughout one of the maids. And she and Michikatsu starts to be friends. And then when she was 21 years old, she And Michikatsu starts to date and then they did the deed. And then she found out that she's is pregnant with Michikatsu child as she is about to tells him while in that time Michikatsu left when he hears about Yoriichi being stronger than him as he left her to be stronger than Yoriichi to be a samurai. And then in middle of her pregnancy, she founds out that Michikatsu have a wife and kids as she was shocked off. And when she was 23 years old, she have given birth to triplets daughters aka Bela, Cassandra and Daniela. And when the triplets were teens, Amaterasu starts to have a deadly ill as an demon have broken into her house as he turns her into a demon. And she have eats the maids. And she have turns her daughters into demons too. And then an slayer came into her house and killed her daughters as she was mad as she killed the slayer in anger with her demon art. And then muzan heard about her and he gave her an offer to be uppermoon three but must works for him in order to gets a rank. And then after a lot of missions and killing, she became uppermoon three replacement after uppermoon three akaza death. And now she is 24 years old as she is an replacement uppermoon three.