descendants oc

Full name: Isabella Alejandra
Name Meaning:
Isabella: devoted to God" or "God is my oath
Alejandra: defender of womankind
Age: 18
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: Isabella comes across as a kind, level-headed person who is caring toward those she interacts with and welcoming to everyone. As an student in auradon, she takes her job seriously, acting as the teacher pet. This extends to her abiding civil behavior, She holds a preference for negotiation over violence when it comes to conflict. And she can be motherly to everyone.
Looks: (but the hair goes to her lower back)

Powers; same as her mother

Villian or hero: villian
Occupation: student at auradon

Friends:
. Uma and her crew
. Mal
. Evie
. Jay
. Carlos
. Ben
. Audrey
. Chole
. Red

Enemies:
. Abusive people's
. Cheaters
. Liars

Family:
. Uliana: mother/alive
. Ursula: aunt/alive
. Uma: cousin/alive
. Itachi: father/dead

Crush: Harry Hook
Backup crush: Red

Backstory: Isabella is the daughter of Uliana and Itachi as her father died when Uliana founds out that she is pregnant. And then Isabella was born as she looks just like her mother as she have her mother powers as she had her mother necklace that uliana given to her to summon the hideout in the river since uliana doesn't use it anymore. And she had mets her cousin Uma and aunt Ursula for the first time since uliana wants her sister to meets Isabella. And Isabella always hangs out with Uma as she and uliana is the only people's that can take out the tentacles without going into the water. And when she got 18 years old, she got invited to auradon with mal, evie, jay and carlos.