demon slayer oc 14

Full name: Kiyoshi Morningstar
Name Meaning:
Kiyoshi: pure
Morningstar: Hope and guidance
Age: 24
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Kiyoshi was a very playful and flirtatious person with an unpredictably serious and temperamental side to her. She got angry whenever someone interrupted her or insulted her. And she only flirts to distract the person, for a example, an demon while the other hashira or demon slayer to chop the demon head off. Kiyoshi was capable of putting her lascivious hashira persona to one side when off duty. As a civilian, she was perfectly capable of presenting herself as an ordinary woman and displayed a caring, thoughtful, and even motherly side towards others.
Looks:

Flaws: Rank: hashira Breathing style or demon arts: Breathing style Counts of breathing style; 8

Flaws:
Rank: hashira
Breathing style or demon arts: Breathing style
Counts of breathing style; 8

Echoes breathing style credit goes to PuppetFactory

First Form: Sonar Location

The user emits a high-pitched frequency that can bounce off obstacles and track down movements. This technique is useful for scouting out demons in a hidden terrain.

Second Form: Ripple Thrust

The user dashes forward and thrusts their
blade as fast as they can into their opponent. The sudden force and impact of the blade is enough to cause a mini sound explosion and blast the opponent back.

Third Form: Caving Echo

The user is capable of slashing through the air and making sharp cuts of wind fly directly at their opponent. While this doesn't necessarily behead demons, it can still cut them from afar

Fourth Form: Ear-Splitting Scream

Taking advantage of a demon's heightened
senses, the user can channel their breathing
and form a single line of direction with their
voice. Emitting an ear-shattering scream and destroying a demon's hearing temporarily.

Fifth Form: Frequency Whip

By slamming their blade down, the user is
capable of causing a whip-like slash of air to
erupts from the ground. A fast whip takes the appearance of a high-frequency soundwave, and does faster yet lighter damage. While a slow whip takes the appearance of a low-frequency soundwave, and does slower, yet heavier damage.

Sixth Form: Bounce Back Echo

The user bounces off obstacles similar to that of an echo, and manages to strike continuous attacks into their opponent. Finishing with a final decapitation. This form works better when in an enclosed area.

Seventh Form: Mimicry

A rather flexible technique that can take
multiple forms. This form involves the focused eye concentration of the user, as they study their opponent's movements. The user can then mimic their attacks and release it back upon their opponent.

Eighth Form: Soundwave Spiral

The user twists their body in a quick 360
degree motion and releases a large range
attack that grows larger with time. The
circular slash is capable of cutting through
anything that is within the user's radius and
is therefore the most dangerous out of all the forms.

Friends: tanjirou and his groups, the hashira's

Enemies: muzan and demons

Family:
. Sakura Morningstar: mother/housewife/alive
. Itachi Morningstar: father/hashira/alive

Crush: Kokushibo
Backup crush: Senemi Shinazugawa

Backstory: Kiyoshi is the daughter of a housewife mother and a hashira father as she is a marechi just like her father. And she always wants to be a hashira just like her father. And when it is night time, an demon attacks her and her mother as the demon killed her mother right of her as the demon was about to kills kiyoshi until she was saved by the sound hashira tengen. And after a few months, she is a teenager as she joins the corps as she is tengen tsugoku as she created the breathing style of echoes as it was inspired by tengen breathing style. And after a few more months, Kiyoshi is now an adult as she is now the echos hashira. And her skin color is tan as she is covered by makeup (shown in the looks picture).