004 - SHIT SHIT SHIT

(WARNING: SMUT BOOKS ARE TALKED ABT, THERE IS NO ACTUAL SMUT YK WITH THE TBP BOYS BC THEY R FREAKING MINORS PEOPLE BUT THERE ARE SMUT BOOKS IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY U WILL FIND OUT MORE IN THE CHAPTER)

"Oh what are you reading there Imani?" I see Sadie ask Imani as she slowly begins to lean against a bookshelf only to stumble and nearly fall flat on her face.

"OH! Sadie are you ok?!?" Imani says while holding Sadie's arms, keeping her steady. Oh boy this isn't gonna end well.

"Y-y-yeah yeah i'm good, i'm cool I uh I meant to do that" Sadie replies trying to hide her blushing face and stuttering slightly.

I move from the entrance of the library, walking towards Flo as she sits at the table nearby the stuttering mess AKA Sadia and the confused concerned poor girl who has to deal with Sadie's horrible flirting AKA Imani.

"Yo Flo how long has Saids been flirting Imani?" I ask curious to see how long the girl has dealt with Saide's flirting.

"To long bro, way to long like 10 whole minutes"

"Holy shit thats a new record, the last girl Sadie talked to could only last 5 minutes." I say absolutely baffled at how long this has been going on.

"So uh you didn't tell me what your reading" we hear Sadie say as she intensely tries to find out what genre Imani's reading so she can say 'Oh really! I love that book to' with a picture perfect grin.

"Oh uh well I'm reading this book by Colleen Hoover, It's called 'Without Merit' Its seriously fucked up" Imani replies with a grin.

"Oh really! I love that book too" I can hear Sadie say and yep there's that picture perfect smile, what did I tell ya.

"I can't stand listening to this any longer, I'm gonna go to the back area" Flo says while smirking and quickly standing up. "Wanna come read some smut with me?" she asks while packing up her stuff.

"NO FUCKING WAY THEY HAVE SMU-"

"SHHHHHHHHH Shut the fuck up, some kid smuggled them in and placed them in the back area where the librarians never look because apparently all kids ever do back there is yk with each other" Flo gossips with me as we begin making our way to the back area.

"But Flo what if we see kids yk fucking each other" I question, my virgin eyes don't want to see that.

Only READ about it.

As we made it to the back area we could see no one there, like literally no one the back area was like a fucking ghost town. heading towards where the supposed smut book were we saw  hundreds and hundreds of smut books. It was fr heaven if u ask me.

Walking over to one of the shelves I gently touch every book while walking towards the end of the aisle like I was the main character in a movie. Until settling on a book with a blue cover, pulling the book out of its place hidden in the shelf I get a better look at the front page design.

There were bold blue works covering the page, it said Ugly Love. it looked as if the cover was underwater (Yall I have never read Ugly Love but I really want to so no spoilers in the comments pls bc im finna read it while writing this book and Claudia's reaction to the book will resmble my reaction in real life when I read the book).

"Oooh whats that?" Flo says as she rushes over to see what book I got.

"its called Ugly Love" I say "What have you got?"

"Um I don't really know its called priest" (HELP I LOOKED ON BOOKTOK TO FIND SPICY BOOKS)

"Oh, ok should we go check the books out then?" I ask not really wanting the librarians to know im reading a smutty book.