003 - Our Little Secret

(WARNING CIGARETTES AND DRUGS/CLAUDIA MAKING VANCE REALLY FLUSTERED IK THATS NOT HOW HE ACTS IN THE MOVIE BUT ITS MY BOOK AND I CAN DO TF I WANT 😝)

"Mmmmmm Oh god that was so good" Flo moaned as she ate the last piece of crunchy oily bacon left on her plate.

"Girl stop moanin' people are staring" I said as if I wasn't just groaning over my food 5 minuets ago.

"Ok you know what, I know longer want to be seen in public with you two so bye" Sadie stated before getting up and leaving to put her leftovers in the bin.

"Wasteful, that's so good food right there" I judged (Don't be wastin good food).

"For real" Flo added while licking her plate clean.

"Ok i'm finna go for my walk I will see you later?" I asked.

"Yeah I got to go meet Imani at the library See ya" she replied, but then out of nowhere,

"Did I just hear Imani's name?" Sadie questioned literally appearing out of thin air.

"Oh my god, Just, you can come with me Sadie" Flo said while shaking her head.

"Yeah ok bye guys" I farewelled (LMFAO FAREWELLED).

IN THE COURTYARD

Walking down the gravel and dirt path I can feel a soft breeze woosh past my face.

(LMAOOOO WOOSH I CAKLED WHILE WRITING WOOSH)

Strolling past the old oak trees I reach my secret spot hidden within the random clump of trees gathered to the right of my school, Upon reaching my spot I see a muscular figure with long curly blonde hair. He's sitting on the old wooden bench in the middle of the ring of trees.

That's my bench.

"I can feel you staring at me you know" He speaks, cockiness clear in his tone.

"Yeah well uh your kinda sitting on my bench so"

"Oh this is your bench is it?" He turns around finally facing me, and holy Jesus.

I mean this man's facial features... God has favorites for sure. Not to mention he has this really attractive smirk on his face and oh my lord I think i'm gonna pass out.

"Yeah it is" I reply with a serious tone, Jesus Christ when did I gain confidence.

"well then why don't you sit with me?" His smirk only growing wider.

"Oh would you like that pretty boy?" The tone in my voice becoming flirty, Bitch when tf did I learn how to flirt.

wait.

HOLY JESUS FUCK DID I JUST CALL THIS REALLY HANDSOME GUY IN FRONT OF ME PRETTY BOY?!?!??!

The way the gun teleported into my mouth 🙂.

"I uh yeah you can sit here if you want" The boy replies slightly turning away from me.

Making my way towards the bench my hips sway side to side more than usual.

GIRL WTF IS WRONG WITH ME HELP HOW DO I STOP WALKING LIKE THIS.

His eyes seem to be glued to my body as I walk around him to get to the other side of the bench. Sitting down I glance at the boy across from me he looks to be a year or two older than me with a small tint of pink across his face. Man am I making this boy blush? I didn't know I was THAT hot.